Grow setups to minimise punishment

In other posts people have mentioned that hydro can get you harsher penalties than soil growing, and stonedas said that a staged grow system with clones has resulted in more severe penalties than a similar sized single grow room using seeds.

I was considering a staged hydro setup with clones designed to harvest every two months, but with this information I think I'll go with soil & seed in a single larger grow room if this makes the consequences a lot less severe if I get busted.

It doesn't really matter, as I should be able to produce enough to satisfy my needs either way, so I may as well go with a system that will only give me a fine and not jail time.

hey pipe,

I can see your concerns but i cant see much difference in clones or seeds if both one stage setup. I was refering to three stage setups that can harvest monthly. If your worried about looking advanced just use pots of perl/verm and drip or hand water. There are some books and videos that could be worse off than doing any of this aswell. Also those little digital scales may be handy but never at the grow.

Drgreen27

The difference between hydro and soil from what I have read in a few forums is that you can harvest monthly if you wanted too, but with soil ?? I do not no?

By that I mean that hydro is probably the most used method of growing I think? and that is probably why you would get a hefty sentence becuase you could harvest 12 times a year, people set up whole warehouses etc etc?

I have previosly tried and tried to find a damn good site that I can read about in depth if possible about Australia`s drug laws state by state but have had no friggin luck

g'day; don't confuse "hydroponics" with indoor growing.

with light setup you can harvest monthly or weekly with soil as medium.

light setup dont necessarily = hydroponics.

hydroponics is any plant grown in an inert soil-less medium.fed with nutrient mix.'hydroponics' is very effective outdoors too.

3 rooms growing in soil will produce great rotational cropping results.

i believe that S.A deems any plant grown indoor as 'hydroponics' , (therefore your mothers fern that grows indoor is hydroponic), same as court recognises that 'cannabis sativa' is the only strain of cannabis.

Guest Urbanhog
i believe that S.A deems any plant grown indoor as 'hydroponics' , (therefore your mothers fern that grows indoor is hydroponic), same as court recognises that 'cannabis sativa' is the only strain of cannabis.

Yeah same when I lived in Tassie, its called "Indian Hemp" no matter what strain you grew even indicas! :P :;): ::P:

That was the time when I lived in Tassie years ago, dunno about the current laws, they descriminated when I left Tassie to the Sunshine State ;)

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif