Please help with Bugs and other problems..

Hello,

Having problems with my mums. they are in coco fibre (bad mix from cocopeat.com.au its the Bag of coco bark etc, no nexttime for this..i have commpressed brick coco media for clones.. smells fresher feels better)

First problem

Is bugs..fungus gnats and little white maggots (aphids??) that crawl and hide under the leaf if you scare them ;)

I'm going straight for a chem pesticide, i've had enough. Especially when they killed my last clone, roots where invested with fungus gnats. what do you recommend?

Miterid

Scaridfly

White Oil

Neem

Pyrethrum (any of the above a pyrethrum spray?)

Second problem.

new growth from BB mum is very pale green, I suspect its N deficency (overfeed?). Do you have any suggestions? Will i be able to take cuttings from this plant still?

I use Nulife Cocofeed A+B - I don't like it much and don't know anyone that has used this product. but can't find Canna Coco nutes here in Vic.

Its still very humid and hot looks like summer ( or whatever you call it ) is staying around.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Use a pyrethrum based spray, get a hang in the wardrobe type insect killer or two and hang it/them in your grow room.

Second problem.

new growth from BB mum is very pale green, I suspect its N deficency (overfeed?). Do you have any suggestions? Will i be able to take cuttings from this plant still?

Could be a couple of things, check this link.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

Thanks for replying Tom. I got some spray from the supermarket.

What are those hanging things you mentioned? Any particular brand? I have some sticky fly traps, they don't work as well as i hope..its like the bugs got a clue and don't fall for it anymore ;)

Peace.

I use Rogor on my mums, its poisonous shit, can't use it on plants you're gonna smoke, but rogor is great shit for mums, I find Pyrethrum doesn't work with big infestations, but rogor is good shit. Really powerful stuff, just get a face mask and make sum garbage bag clothes when you're using it.

Another good one is mortien, not the outdoor shit, the normal stuff, it works great.