Excellent Movies Ive seen Recently - Worth Watching

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I'd mention some really good flicks Ive seen recently or for the 100th time :wave:

Worth While...

Beowolf - God I love the animation sequences with grendal!

The Deaths of Ian Stone

The Time Machine

Apocalypto

Futurama Benders Big Score

Stargate the Ark of Truth

The Invasion

Rescue Dawn

Rambo 4

Gladiator

If you dont mind a bit of Blood and enjoy/train Mixed Martial Arts or BJJ, UFC 84 Aired Recently and it wasnt bad.

Cult 80's Classics?

The Dark Crystal

The Labyrinth

Bad Boy Bubby - Classic Sick Flick :blink:

Recently watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape...not bad for a drama :D

Cant Beat watching most of these Stoned lol

What about you guys, anything decent of late?

Edited by ettin

Another great aussie movie imo is Running On Empty, the GTHO and the 57 Chevy in that movie are awesome.

Another movie i have pulled out of late is Mad Max 2 as i just got a 1/18 scale model of the V8 Interceptor, the detail on that sucker is awesome, u even get a scale model of his dog...

i prefer stupid movies when stoned. i've noticed quite a lot of people are into epic movies. but there's this terrible channel in my country that just shows nigerian movies - super low budget to the point of just being ridiculous. i quite enjoy watching those when stoned. and anything with will ferrell....

Ford Fairlane with Andrew "Dice" Clay has got to be one of the funniest movies ever made...

classic lines like "Shit, Fuck, What kind of kid are you!!" (While talking to the kid) and "Kill a Koala Bear, You think we'd kill a Koala bear!!" (spoiler alert) "mano to mano... What the fuck is mano to mano!!! BOOM" (just before he shoots the bad guy... sorry spoiler) "Stanley... You know, like the power drill!!" (refering to little Ford Fairlane). Make this the best movie ever.... Oh I forgot..."my guitar it's all scractched up"

To people who haven't seen it these prob don't make sense.. to people that have seen it... bet you got a giggle on after seeing the quotes....

A good movie to watch stoned and wich is also made for people to watch when there stoned is Mac & Devin Go To High school. It will actually tell you that you need to roll a joint before the movie begins and that everytime you see a character take a puff.. haha it has Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg in it plus a few other names you'll see.