• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Subcool's Super Soil

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Inthewoods

Inthewoods

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
Cool. Thanks. I'll check it out. Can't believe how hard it is to find good info for Australian growers. Everything is always in pounds and temperatures etc all mean nothing to me in that old school shit they still use in USA. So annoying trying to get my head around gallons to litres etc etc. Was about to go have a bong for relief then thought I would check out oz stoners for info on soil more suited to Australian growers only to end up here on this thread by an American talking the same shit. Happens to me in every hobby I have. So over it. So thank you for a post that finally made some sense to the rest of the world. I still have no idea what I'm going to plant my little baby in but knowing my luck it will be male anyway and I'll have wasted hours of research for nothing.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

DingoBaby

DingoBaby

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Gavita
  • Fav. Nutrients:anything organic

R.I.P. Subcool

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.