Future Scrog?

Check out the picture dump Chron has some pics in there for twisting the little girls, my Mrs used that technique and hers has come up a treat, she has a grow diary also look under "Wog".

Also you Blueberry isn't one of the easiest plants to grow, it doesn't need as much nutes as the others.

Cheers

Gills

Edited by gills

Hi all.

Good news lol and bad news lol today. . .

The good news is that two out of the three are girls. . B) . . break out the champers.

Here is a couple of group photos before I cut down Samson.

post-15590-1211063694_thumb.jpgpost-15590-1211063745_thumb.jpg post-15590-1211063778_thumb.jpg

Boy bits

post-15590-1211063825_thumb.jpg

and girl bits

post-15590-1211063874_thumb.jpg

The bad news is that Ralphs wife has decided that they can't stay :( so I'm in the process of looking for a carer.

Bet they don't advertise, so I'll probably hang around my local hydro shops for a bit. B)

Pity - things were going really well. ^_^

Especially from a 125W then a 250W Flouro.

If anybody can do the math I'm sure that if you even just veg with a good flouro the energy saving compared to a 400W HPS must be pretty good.

Just got myself a 600W HPS though - ready to spring into action when the time arrives.

MASSIVE THANKS TO EVERYBODY B) :rolleyes:

For all the advice and support you have given us throughout. :( Wouldn't even have got anywhere without you. -.-

Will try hard to keep taking photos wherever they end up. ^_^

Thanks again.. lol see you soon

F a t F r e d d i e s C a t

post-15590-1211064820_thumb.jpg

and Ralph ^_^