hothouse! ( if thats budbox/soil/pots and lights right?)

i have built myself a lab in my garage, im pretty happy with it, its got a place for the budbox (like a big sealed tent), separate veggie section, and a hallway with a desk i can work at.

though once i am happy with the harvest i'm thinking of doing a mini Sea Of Green operation, grow in a tray. for now i stick with the pots though. im using 4x 200W enviro's for flowering, 2 blue's in the veggie room.

im hoping to make a nice fusion of the arts of growing, your attention is appreciated :blink:

irey

indoor = fully enclosed under lights

hot house = full sun like a glasshouse but can be suplemented with lights and curtians to control photo periodism or day length

4x 200W enviro's for flowering, 2 blue's in the veggie room

is dis 4 compact fluro ya talking bout??????

i think you could add some 24v hps 100w to dat

lighting shops sell dem

or

the latest BMW has hps as 100w headlights

what size is your grow space????

what temps are you getting????

iery

in pots

kool

well the key to big budz is big root stock

is pot size is crucial

seen

how big is ideal????

good question

i have seen people ues a small 1m deep swimming pool covering the whole floor of the grow room for 1 plant with astounding results

and yet i have grown a plant to 3m in a 200mm pots out door organic hydro in coco meduim

astounding results again

but the proof is in the harvest weights

i got 14 0z and thort that was very good from a 200mm pot

my friend

got

over 5lb

well its been a hectic few days shouting at my internet provider hehe, lucky i have my herbal remidies to put a calm on the subject hehe, i shall upload some pics of some nice buds of the latest harvest, hopefully it lasts untill the next..

is dis 4 compact fluro ya talking bout??????

Yeah, though i did have one blue in there but swapped it out for the red, guess i should have left it there.

what size is your grow space????

im using a budbox thats about 7ft high by about 5ft deep, so i reckon i have 1 - 2 m2

what temps are you getting????

hmm it stays about 21-23C, about 46% relative humidity

iery

in pots

kool

well the key to big budz is big root stock

is pot size is crucial

seen

how big is ideal????

good question

i have seen people ues a small 1m deep swimming pool covering the whole floor of the grow room for 1 plant with astounding results

and yet i have grown a plant to 3m in a 200mm pots out door organic hydro in coco meduim

astounding results again

but the proof is in the harvest weights

i got 14 0z and thort that was very good from a 200mm pot

my friend

got

over 5lb

this is the next thing i need to get sorted before i try anything special, last time it got a little hot, and so they bolted a bit, and went a bit leggy and tall, and sparse. still so oily though, just it could have been so much better, the bottom 3/4's of the plant seemed fine though(prety damn strong too), the tops never finished. (they where cheese, and bubblegum and im sticking with them hehe, doing 1 tester of skywalker though just in case lulz)

However, this time i have created an environment of which i am in control. :thumbsup: as much as one can be, anyway. we shall see if all is good in around 6 weeks i should be ready to put everything iv learned into action (though sync'ing the watering/feeding times with the movements of the tide has been put into action straight away - makes plain sense to me now)

Edited by EgoDeath

irey ed

make we know

how you go

ok

1 more likkle lick

you can also tune your day length to the tides too

out doors i hav grown plants in semi shaded conditions with like only 9hrs direct sun light and still got a wicked harvest

so

i started experementing with cutting off 2hrs of the cycle

so i ran a 22hr light and dark cycle

dis will cut 1 week off the total growtime

so you will harvest 1 week earler

i hav seen people cut 4hrs off and still have the same harvest weight 2 week earler

but when you fine tune everyting to the tides

thats when yah tend to get exceptional growth rates

btw

co2 is a must

You can use soilless/semi soilless medium in a hydroponic system that is 100% organic. I've used this method myself. Trick is to maintain the microbe levels in the nutrient tank, oxygenate the tank, keep it cool and not to end up with a brown froth a couple inches deep floating in your nutrient reservoir. Basically your creating a miniature eco system that's entire purpose is to feed and keep your plants healthy. Sure there is a whole heap of "organic" hydro nutes out there or just try aquaponics. IDK if that is fully "Bio-Dynaimc" or not but it was pretty fun grow.