yellowing between veins

irey

good to see grow garno is the 1 u r using

kool

now

are there any ants in the pots or in ya grow room?????

once we rule out insect attack 100%

we safely treat for deficencies

skunky and freddie are suspecting

seen

dey got it right

trace element deficiency

prob mo or mg

mollasses is fulla mineral trace elements

or a grow tonic sup from yah shop

ok

well i susspected insects because all your plants are on the same fertz program

yet only 1 plant is suffering

but there are no signs of insect pests in yah pix

BTW

unless we are dealing with sacred geens in dis particular plant that we must keep because we cant get any more

i would trash the plant now and replace her with a healthy clone

dont waste me time and grow space pon sickly plants

sick plants = sick headz

i man have no mercey

i only want the best

so any ting that doesnt display a healthy vigorus growth rate is culled

i dont have nuff grow space as it is

but thats just me

ok

nutrient difficency is next step

only other cause is genitic melfuntcion or disease

pretty much regardless of what the problem is wether it be a pH lockout, too many nutes, etc. the solution is the same...flush, flush again and then flush some more. you need to make sure you remove any ph problems in the soil and to also wash away virtually all the nutrients in there as well.

once you have flushed the medium throughly just start them back up on a lower dose of nutes and they should be fine :thumbsup:

hey bufo your right they aren't too far off being top notch...i've flushed other plants before and im okay with that as i have good airflow in and out of my room, fresh outside air, and good air circ in the room itself....they are in 1 gallon pots with good drainage in the soil mix so i like the flush routine.....they should show signs of improving, at least in the new growth which wasn't affected yet anyways.....i love having all these ideas to bounce around, thanks for chiming in

right on radic...no bugz, i checked thanks, like i was telling bufo i have outside air coming in the nursery so you never know if you have hitchhikers looking for a warm place...i like the molasses idea...i used some on my big girls yesterday...the dark unsulfered kind, 2 tablespoons to a gallon...they seemed to like it......these beans are kinda special so i am more of a mind to give em a shot at recovery...if i can stop the spread of the spots and the new growth stays healthy then im gonna keep em in there at least as long as to sex and clone them...and thanks for bringing in different ideas especially the molasses...i'll keep you posted as to thier progress

wdc...we are on the same page it seems.....im cleaning them out with clear mountain water so they have a fresh start....since ive been growing i've always been very cautious with ferts....never had burn or lockout so it looks like i found the edge of the envelope here...i was a tad too happy with the guano and grow big...so i'm dialing it back....i'll post pics in a couple days and we can all see if the kids will recover...i think they have a pretty good shot at it....again thanks to all who came forward, it's great to know im not growing in a vacuum and learning the hard way by killing the blighters...this is a great community and im happy to be part of it..

james

okay...update on the celtic hash seedlings.....i flushed em well with clear mountain water...they are in one gallon pots and put 2 gallons through each plant 2 days ago...the chlorosis has appeared to stop and as i caught it early they haven't slowed growing at all....they are at 3 weeks old today

post-13210-1206469629_thumb.jpg

post-13210-1206469644_thumb.jpg

post-13210-1206469657_thumb.jpg

post-13210-1206469687_thumb.jpg

looking good james...

in future when you see things like this happening.. its usually because the PH is fluctuating .. thie can be caused by a few different things.. the main one is too much nutrient.. and not enough water.. what i tend to do... is water a few times with a nutrient solution.. then give a good water with plain water.. like what you have just done.. this washes away those built up salts that accumulate in the medium.. doing this youll wipe out most PH and nutrient problems before they happen..

another reason for PH fluctuation is the pots not draining properly.. when the roots reach the bottom of the pots.. and if theyre not draining properly... the build up moisture and salts suffocates the roots.. very similar to what youve just experienced.. a good way around this is what nanna used to do.. rocks in the bottom of the pots.. or clay balls.. work well too..

the main thing is to give the plants plain water every now and then...

good to see theyve bounced back.. all be it a very minor issue.. but could have turned bad real quick..

yer right on sukonmi, the clear water drink is part of my routine from now on...these kids are 3 weeks old now and i need to keep them here in the nursery for at least another 3 or 4 weeks so the roots will be a factor here im sure, i'll keep an eye on them.

thanks for stopping in nitram, it was partly luck that caused me to note the condition and fix it....i have never had a problem like this in the six grows or so ive done before, i was just hitting them harder than i have ever done because as good as my plants have grown in the past i was looking for a little more...now i know the point of diminishing returns and can sidle right up next to it and have them go full blast without hurting them....i just had to know