Maryjane the Cannabus rolls into town

I like this idea!

The RDT's would be a bother, but that's where you have a designated driver and everyone takes a turn at driving. Maybe even have a couple of pot friendly non tokers on board... ^_-

I could see the laws being a problem tho too.

Cops in Oz would probably arrest everyone on board and seize the bus under proceeds of crime......

That would probably be the most likely scenario... lol

But hell! I'm game! -.-

Oh and on the topic of the Americans... I have some great friends who are 'mericans... One is a pot friendly non toker actually. His mum is a toker tho. B)

Hope something like this does happen in Oz. The sooner the better too.

Since our country is so big, we might need more than one 'tour group' tho! hehe B)

Cheers.

B) ~Rose.

Grok, I would be thrilled to drive you wherever you wanted to go in that bus, and thank you for those comments.

I wonder why NZ has allowed the NORML organization into the area since NORML is American. Mullray.

See? The movie I posted was right! Sooner or later the word Nazi will be used....

I agree that the US is trying to become an empire, and that like all in the past it will do itsself in, and the sooner the better. Hell we didn't even vote that sick bastard into office, he was forced upon us by the powers that be, and we really cannot wait to be rid of him. We are also fearful of who they will tell us we elected in the upcoming elections. But please try to remember that Americans do not identify themselves with our government, just as I'm sure the people there do not identify with theirs.

I often wonder why other countries are allowing the DEA in to wreak havoc upon their people. Why did Canada? Why would anyone? If a handful of states like California has the guts to stand up to them why can't the rest of the world?

I often wonder why other countries are allowing the DEA in to wreak havoc upon their people. Why did Canada? Why would anyone? If a handful of states like California has the guts to stand up to them why can't the rest of the world?

Here here Pam. I couldn't agree with you more!

I would love nothing more than for Australia (and other countries) to thumb their nose at George Bush and his cronies! lol

I can't believe what the US g'ment is trying to do to Marc Emery and the rest of the "BC3". That is just wrong!

I think one of the only reasons they are targeting those guys is because they can't get all the individuals who broke the "law".

Why don't they try and chase the other seed sellers that sell to ppl in the US? Simple. Because they would thumb their noses and tell the US g'ment to go get stuffed!

Can't wait till the government is overgrown! B)

I would love to see some beautiful gurls blooming in the grounds of Kirabily house! -.- B)

^_- ~Rose.

Grok, I would be thrilled to drive you wherever you wanted to go in that bus, and thank you for those comments.

I wonder why NZ has allowed the NORML organization into the area since NORML is American. Mullray.

You drive the bus and I'm in.

No Pam, I'm sure if you asked the kiwi's, they'd tell you that NORML was started in NZ and the Americans nicked it and took credit for it lol. A chapter there began in the seventies - pre take your nukes and stick em. They aren't big fans of the French either since two of the buggers blew the Rainbow Warrior up in their harbour and got t a trip to paradise for their efforts (the woman spy even managing to get pregnant to the male french spy while they were on a beautiful French Pacific Island doing their 3 years jail time for murder.

Ok! I'm in. I have a pristine driving record as well, so I dare em to pull me over.

Geez...sounds very sordid. I think I'll just stick with Aussies thanx.

Crazy freakin world ain't it? I just saw on the news that insane McCain has been slinging shit about Obama on youtube, and Hillery is still lagging behind. But it's all bullshit in the end because as we have seen from the whole Bush mess that we really haven't much say in the matter at all. And these news toadies are just putting up smoke and mirrors to distract us from what is really going on.

And I don't even follow whats on the news!

Sheesh...

No Pam, I'm sure if you asked the kiwi's, they'd tell you that NORML was started in NZ and the Americans nicked it and took credit for it lol.

my old man told me that the kiwis invented the aeroplane some months before the Wright brothers....apparently a whole town saw the first flight..it was in the NZ newspapers...anyone heard of this before?...i wonder if its true or not?...not that it really matter i 'spose...at least we got planes now...but damm..im still waiting for my flying car!!....well i suppose we could always get on that cannabus smoke some joints and granny could drive us..nay!!...fly us around OZ...hell around the world!!.....in 420 days!!...or less!!....you know..dont drink and drive, smoke dope and fly home B)

NZ doesn't like the US.... Ask just about any kiwi in NZ what they think about the war on terror and they'll pretty much start bagging Americans in general so US influence there is zero since the Kiwi's told them to jam their nukes in the eighties.

Not entirely true, but not far from it. As an ex-pat kiwi, I'm only speaking on behalf of the kiwis, but the american laws and way of life do get up our noses. Terrorism they bought upon themselves, and Bush had a lot to do with that.

Yep, we told them where to shove their nukes, but it was back in the mid 70's. Our politicians are just as screwed up as any other countries, but that was the one thing they've done right over the years, and they've never backed down to the americans threats of pulling trade sanctions etc if we don't let the nukes in or send troops to a war they started.

Tasers? Yes we have those. They trialled them for 12 months, pulled them off the line of duty while they compiled the results, and then promptly re-introduced them again stating that there was less crime as a result! Rubbish, people were just more cautious about getting caught and getting aggro with the piglets.

No roadside likky things as yet tho, but they are going to be introducing them in the near future.

So, to all my fellow kiwis who currently drive while stoned, make the most of it, because you won't want to be doing it once they bring those damn things in!!

my old man told me that the kiwis invented the aeroplane some months before the Wright brothers....apparently a whole town saw the first flight..it was in the NZ newspapers...anyone heard of this before?...i wonder if its true or not?...not that it really matter i 'spose...at least we got planes now...but damm..im still waiting for my flying car!!....well i suppose we could always get on that cannabus smoke some joints and granny could drive us..nay!!...fly us around OZ...hell around the world!!.....in 420 days!!...or less!!....you know..dont drink and drive, smoke dope and fly home :huh:

Well the Aussies pipped the Wright Brothers too, Lawrence Hargreave was flying off the south coast from Sydney before Orville and Wilbur got it up! lol . . . and apparently the Kiwi's did pip Hargreave . . . so's your Dad was right! :whistle:

And as for the Cannabus . . . bring it on Down Under . . . it'd be brilliant if we could have something like that aka though along the lines of an 'educational' bus would be good . . . dispel all the bullshit myths about MJ and bring the truth to the people!! :huh:

my old man told me that the kiwis invented the aeroplane some months before the Wright brothers....apparently a whole town saw the first flight..it was in the NZ newspapers...anyone heard of this before?...i wonder if its true or not?...not that it really matter i 'spose...at least we got planes now...but damm..im still waiting for my flying car!!....well i suppose we could always get on that cannabus smoke some joints and granny could drive us..nay!!...fly us around OZ...hell around the world!!.....in 420 days!!...or less!!....you know..dont drink and drive, smoke dope and fly home :xcited:

Whatever you do while in NZ don't mention Pavlova. They're a bit vehement about it being an NZ concoction. I pretty much got abused for just saying "Oh, I though Pavlova came from Ozzie originally." Stupid thing is I think Pavlova is disgusting so I really hope the kiwi's are right :protest Still - love the Kiwi's..... and they have a great country too. Now they just have to let go of the fact most Kiwi's live in Oz.