Hash Plant or Blue Moonshine

G'day,

Has anyone grown DJ SHORTS Blue Moonshine or Blueberry and/or Sensi Seeds Hash Plant.. I've read on ozco's website that they are all really potent plants..But I needed to know of anybodies experiences growing them.. And, are they very smelly during flowering compared to other strains???

Yeah I found another potent strain White Rhino from Green House seeds, anyone grown this one - is it smelly when flowering??

I've really only found one strain i'd like which is said to be very smelly - that's White Russian from serious seeds.

Guest Urbanhog

A guy I know has grown White Rhino x C99 from a fellow member here... very smelly, resionous and yeild wise. But dunno if its from the White Rhino side or the C99 side and it was certainly very stinky lol

I may be wrong here, as I have never grown Hash Plant, but that strain is very Indica if I am correct and its full of resin (thats why its called Hash Plant) and I grew some SPC Indica and kinda looked similar to Hash Plant from what I have seen from the pics. I can image that Hash Plant will be stinky too since its pumped up full of resin for Hash making.

I reckon you will like the ozco Indica, very easy, very couch lock, resionous, hardy and doesnt need much care. But it kinda smells.

If you are really worry about the smell, I learnt this great tip from Stonedas, he told me get a filter bag or a women's stocking and fill up with some potpurri and put near the exhuast fan where the heat/smell will go thru the potpurri and it will give off bit flowerly smell not too "noticable pot smell" But I find I had to replace monthly as the heat kinds off wears out the aromas from the potpurri.

Worked for me and was very glad to learnt this handy tip from Stonedas.

Sorry couldn't be more help here, as a lot of potent strains are bit smelly anyway. But there is some strains with low odour I believe Sols and White Cluster might be the best people to ask for advice on low odour strains.

Cheers and goodluck with your hunt.

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

High Mr Putard,Ive been doin a NL strain i crossed, for 6 years!!I havent found a better variety for my needs, in that time!Bit of a strong aroma though!I make oil and hash that is too strong for most people!Makes them **White**,and usually spew from spinnin!!It makes a lot from a little!!Thats just from the leaf!!

post-23-1048158315_thumb.jpg

Wow, thanks for the picture BudGee, looks very nice. Dying to know what you crossed the NL strain with?

Thats a fair bit of honey there, bit hard to make out but I can see some 8mm feint lines or sumthin.. What kind of batch size do you make the honey with? Did you use butane etc ? What kind of flowing times do you get? I wonder what would happen if you crossed with big bud...

Hey Putard,

I've grown White Rhino, It is excellent bud, I bought the whole white line, white widow, Great White Shark and White Rhino, the smell is quite soft on all three compared with many of my strains, but in my opinion Great White Shark is the Queen of the line, and White Rhino is the dud, Still very High Quality and suits SOG growing very well, but Great White Shark is a real winner. Very High Yields, And the most resinous strain on the market, it has some amazing frost. Really deserves its name.

White Rhino is the smelly one, and Great White Shark is the least smelly.

Also you mention the medicinal thing, well Great White Shark was bred for people suffering from pain. Has great turn around and not the strongest smell.

But Northern Lights does have almost no smell, and is quite potent, with average decent yields.

On your DJ Short Question, I've grown a couple of Blueberry hybrids and I've grown Flo, I really like the taste of Flo but the yields are crap, and the buds, not couchlock at all, but I've tried Romberry which is a cross between Romulan and Blueberry and is an amazing strain. But I'd say it leans more towards the Romulan side of things. Anyway don't grow a Blue strain if smell is a concern.