selling the wares

Cheech

Do any of you guys have any tips on keeping your arse safe when selling a bit to a dealer wholesale? What do you reckon of the risk of a dealer grassing you up to save their own arse if they get caught? I don't know any dealers well enough to trust them. Should I just do it for myself, or is it safe enough to do it? I know I can't get rid of all the risk, but I'd like to minimise it.

• Admin

We do not condone the kind of activity you are talking about in anyway... half of the Overgrow Mission is so people can dump the dealers...

Marijuana doesn't kill people... dealing can & does...

I agree that encouraging smokers to grow their own is the way to go, but i can't see the difference between dealing seeds and dealing finished product. You are, essentially, providing a person with a source of marijuana. And in the case of seeds, the ability to perpetuate supply to numerous other people, so one could argue that dealing seeds should be a greater offense.

Does anyone know if being caught selling seeds is better or worse than being caught selling grass?

hey pipe,

Well depending on the situation, these all actually happened but different times over the last 5 years

1) small personal grow 10 plants one cycle restart from seed maybe 100 seeds floating about

Confiscate everything, $1-2000 fine, upto 2 yrs bond

2) same grow room but 3 stage set up. No seeds but clones instead

worse off than above because they count your setup as advanced/perpetual. Upto 5000 fine and 6-12 mths

3) large commercial grow room

1000 plants either one cycle or perpetual. 750k bail, 200k in fines and 6 yrs (charged with supply)

4) no grow room but caught for importing 1000+ seeds

20000$ fine and 3 yr bond.. if any previous as above ..(couldnt proove they wanted to do anything with them) so no charge of supply

On the same thing if they have had a bad day your worse off etc. Never say anything and make sure you have a good lawyer.

• Admin
...but i can't see the difference between dealing seeds and dealing finished product.  You are, essentially, providing a person with a source of marijuana.  And in the case of seeds, the ability to perpetuate supply to numerous other people, so one could argue that dealing seeds should be a greater offense.

Does anyone know if being caught selling seeds is better or worse than being caught selling grass?...

Damn! Damn! Damn! This really frustrates me as SPC has absolutely nothing to do with the runnings of Oz Stoners :: 420Australia and we have nothing to do with it they are JUST ANOTHER SEEDBANK nothing more.

Stonedas is running SPC yes but he is only a moderator for the growing forums (bar the seedbank forums for obvious reasons) for his obvious growing knowledge.

Time and time again we are seen as the runners of SPC and this is absolutely not true at all... further more a full disclaimer on this matter will be on the main site upon it's re-opening. The association of Oz Stoners :: 420Australia as the owners of SPC must STOP HERE AND NOW!!!

WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SPC IT IS JUST ANOTHER SEEDBANK.