Pot Plants ina Qld court as eviedence of harmless herb

I was wondering about this refusal to own up to being Peter Till.

own up to PETER TILL allways in caps same on every charge sheet Why?????

thats they read out in court and you get a copy too Why????

cause

thats the contract

this is contract law

rock is not a dead peace of paper with PETER TILL on it

rock is a living breathing man

now for any living breathing man to abe able to operate under contract law one need a strawman

PETER TILL is rocks strawman

do you overstand what a strawman is?????

a sovign is answerable to strictly God

so a strawman is totaly under contract law

so now you have the living breathing man rock repling to the judges Q Are you PETER TILL

"InI here repersent PETER TILL"

"is it true that PETER TILL is entitled to represntation in this court?"

rock forgot to make the court take notice at the end by saying

"may the court take note that the silence of the judges is confermation of their agreement"

I've read and know a bloke who explained the laws re: the surrender of soverignty, and ownership of governemnt through birth registration. That as we're registered we eneter a contract, which makes us subject to laws the powers of that contract declare.

This bloke I know claims he kows a guy 9I know getting long down the line) who re-claimed his copyright to his birth certificate name, and refused to pay a speeding fine. because hew as no longer that citizen, and no longer a "chattel" belongint o that gov.

yer datz the right trax

people are proclaiming their Soverign Rights in many christian societys

it all comes from the Bible

hehe

isant dat a trick

hide the answer where i would never think to look

I'm as gobsmacked as you

If rock refuses to be known as Peter Till, I assume what I just outlined is his case? If so, just out of curioisty, does that dis-allow him the right to own a driver's lisence? register a vehicle? Claim social security beinifts? Tax exeption from a first income?

as a Soverign he has the right to write his own Cannabis licence and have it verfied by the gov

but that wont change the law for evey1

just for rock

we all have these soverign rights

so the bible say

would it be kool to see a christian use soverign rights to attack the cannabis laws

wooow

is ok for the Rasta Danial

Judge has a escape root called Relgious Imunity for rasta fari

but if a christian try wooow

that will shake babylons foundations

forward freedom

Guidance

Radic

www.earthreggae.com

I must be missing something. He goes to court for pot and then gets fined 1800 court costs. So he owes them 1800 dollars. Then he appeals against that and goes to court to appeal. But when at the court he refuses to take part in the appeal?

So I assume that he still owes them 1800??

According to his lawyer, the $1800 in costs were for a hearing they didn't even notify Rock about. So yeah now that the appeal has been struck out of the Supreme Court he has that $1800 hanging over his head. But somehow, I don't think they're gonna collect :P

If they catch him them may throw him in jail for a while, or take his car. I'm only guessing, I don't really know any mroe than this.

I must be missing something, because this is just weired. If I am not then, what a waste of fucking time for all involved.

If you were there on the day, maybe you'd understand why it wasn't a waste of time.

If you were there on the day, maybe you'd understand why it wasn't a waste of time.

Although I wasn't there, I still can't think of any reason as to why this happened, or what benifit was caused. I mean, if he had have used this defence tactic, instead of bringing in a plant to court in the first place, and it worked then yeah, it would be great. Was it an exercise in showing how wastefull our court system is? I mean, who pays for those three judges, prosecutor, screws etc, to sit there, regardless of the outcome. He still has to pay his lawyer that turned up, so I for the life of me, cannot understand this, one little bit. He will have to pay the fine, one way or another, especially as the cops are on a first name basis, apparently.

good on him i reckon

So what if he is wasting the courts time? How much time does our oppressive government waste of ours? And we are the ones paying for it... paying for mp's to drink piss in parliament, paying cops to sit at donut king, paying a massive tax on fuel for better roads apparently but where the fuck are they!?!

I also have to say i agree with pipeman here. What movement? There is no movement, everyone in here just talks shit and never does anything. When was the last time you stood up in court and fought for your rights?

Fuck the government! Fuck the police! Fuck the courts!

I'm sick and tired of been told what we arent allowed to put into OUR on bodies. Who the fuck gave them the right? Not me I can assure you!

He won't pay... i would guess he would rather end up in gaol. My hate goes off to you mate! Might impressed and giving some of us ideas for the future!

This kind of whinging might hold some water if someone was actually doing something to effect some change in the laws for cannabis users.

You say Rock is hurting the law reform movement. I say its pretty fucken hard to hurt a movement that doesn't exist!!!!

If you want to blame someone for wasting tax payers money shouldn't you be blaming the people who haul people like Rock into the court system in the first place?

There are a lot of members here who have seen fit to hang shit on the Nimbinites. For what purpose I'm not sure. I've been a member here for 5 years, and no one has done shit. I hope we can do something in the next 5 years, other than hanging shit on others.

:P I like your point about the movement doesn't exist..... true.

Still,what's achieved by acting like a lunatic in a court room - it could be argued this type of thing enforces already entrenched beliefs.

:P I like your point about the movement doesn't exist..... true.

Still,what's achieved by acting like a lunatic in a court room - it could be argued this type of thing enforces already entrenched beliefs.

Well I don't know how to get pot legalised, and since it still illegal everywhere around the world, clearly nobody else does either.

In the meantime, civil disobedience feels good, but you have to front up to understand.

radic, just out of curiousity,

why????

are u so curious

are u interested in checkin rasta out for real????

or just a excuse to somke ganga?????

or are you just jivin me????

do you consider yourself a memeber of the rastafari religion?

some say i am

i hav studdied rasta and play i reggae music

yer mon hafe love dat

does that make me a rasta????

i havent read much of the bible

dat is daily practice for rasta

so i proble wouldnt be a very devout rasta

i know a lot a rastas who would laugh if i said yes

so no i dont consider i self rasta yet

but

if god reviel to i

then so i shall be

or so the bible say

if god reviel it to you than it is

so if god reviel to you that cannabis is irey

than you proclaim you vission

dem canna touch you wid contract law

so the bible say

and datz what the whole christian system run pon

is'nt it?????

well all we need is some Christian cannabis crusaders to get up

stand up for our rights

hehe

that'ed rock em

gota go

guidance

Radic

www.earthreggae.com

Interesting tac, good perseverance.

On the lack of a movement tho, of course there is!

We are it and do it every day.

We continue to grow and use our cannabis, even though they say it's illegal.

We are fighting the fight, by growing on and not stopping, law or no law.

And realistically, we bow to the mortal deities if we stop.

Best of luck chaps, the gold gave me a great laugh! Intoem.

Well I don't know how to get pot legalised, and since it still illegal everywhere around the world, clearly nobody else does either.

In the meantime, civil disobedience feels good, but you have to front up to understand.

Neither do I my friend... neither do I.

By smoking you enter into civil disobedience so I am definitely into civil disobedience and have also fronted up and been jailed for 18 months for possessing 3 ounces in the mid/late seventies. Things have definitely got better; they don't sling you into jail for 18 months (served just under 1 year) for this offense these days. Be careful where and how you front up else you're just wasting your time.

No offence meant to Rock but why??? What did it achieve? How did it help anyone other than to make him the big guy on the day? Will it achieve anything other than to piss off the authorities who then target mj people even harder?I.e. Does pulling the tail of the tiger result in anything other than a pissed off tiger?