DMT anyone?

dnt know if it wuld be helpful or not but i stayed in nimbin ( like 30 min drive away from lismore) for a month. meet some locals and seshed morning to night with them. BEST TIME OF MY LIFE. anyways one of tha dudes there was my age (19) and he took me up to the main street there( or shuld i say the only street there lol) you'll know what i mean if uve been there. anyways we went up to happy high herbs. he sed try DMT (dreamtime) so we got a lil tube of it. mixed it wit sum weed and honest to god if there is a god, it was the best drug ive taken. only thing i wished it lasted longer. was so weird how u just wake up off it. lol so wanna do it again.

best bet would to call up happy high herbs and see if they will send it to ya or whateva

cheers

n3dic

mate if you consider taking acid once or twice taking acid..... you have alot to learn.... Im not meaning to have a go at you mate just that if given the reall deal from a while back and not this bullshit floating around now that your lucky if a hit gives you a head ache let alone a trip...

but yeah DMT is what i would call a face melter and acid is what id call a head tingler