DMT anyone?

Over in the US they are into DMT which they extract from a type of reed grass. It's an hallucinagenic but apparently there's an intense rush, euphoria then after 10-15 mins it's gone. It also occurs naturally in the human body, but scientists don't understand it's usefulness. Throughout Oz it is present in acacia ie wattle type trees. Apparently the best way is to smoke it and i think the DMT in acacia/wattle or mimosa can be just dried and smoked from the leaves but don't quote me on it. Anyway the thing that attracts me to it is that they did university studies in the US with volunteers and the results were amazing - in that there are no physical side effects eg nausea or addiction. But like LSD it's best taken in the right, non-threatening environment. It apparently rockets you to another dimension for a short time and then you are straight after 10 - 25 min max. Terrance Mc Kenna experimented with it and combined it with D-meo-5T (or something like that) and spoke to beings in some parallel univesre. Nothing like speaking to alien entities to put a spark into your life! Ex
  • Upvote 1

I've had this once, my friend extracted the DMT from an acacia (no idea how he did it), smoke a little of the crystals in a basic 'crack pipe' haha, then yeah, it's like the universe being shot out of a canon into your brain when you come up and peak.

After the peak of the high i got nice mosaic hallucinations all over the walls, and a lot of euphoria, but be warned, the come up and peak are INTENSE. I thought i had died and was moving onto the afterlife, it's crazy shit.

• Upvote 1

Wow!Thx for the heads up -i heard it's pretty intense. i just like the fact that it's 1 hr trip max or so I've been told, with like a 5 minute peak. I just don't have the time to spend on a 12 hr lsd trip anymore. And yeah I've heard some wattles you can just dry the leaves and smoke, but others you have to use lemon juice or acid etc and make a crystals or powder. But hey, it's free and it grows all over the place.
  • Upvote 1

Ive never done DMT, but acid wont prepare you for a DMT trip, well, a proper one anyway.

You are in a different universe. You lose almost, or all of your senses, you feel 'displaced'

A friend of mine has done it. She was rolling in colours screaming, and they were 'hurting' her. She awoke on her bed fine.

• Upvote 1

i heard about something i think it was called AMT or somethingMT....but it supposedly makes you trip for days my older brothere swears that it will make you lose your mind and yourself...then you will find yourself...i wish i could find out what it was that made you trip for days??...i heard peyote will fuck you up but idont know any ideas on thing s that will make me trip let me know...ive been doing the salvia thing it is alright i just want something more hardcore...

Back in the seventies we used to get grass called "Zombie" apparently (or the myth was)it was laced with horse tranqillizer. I was sitting in an arm chair at my mates place listening to Rick Wakeman a gifted pianist/organ/synthesiser player and I felt my arms melting down to the floor, another time I was driving down a three lane highway and just stopped in the middle of the road because there was a locomotive coming at me. Maybe it was laced with DMT but it was scarey shit. Read a book on Peyote (can't find it in my library) some Indian (North American) tribes used it in initiation ceromonys. I would like to try that in the right conditions the author a white guy was taken to another level then a higher level of consciouness.