run come, show some love at the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21

TOPIC is " run come, show some love at the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21, rock corut case update" Radic

and yes im reminding myself too that it is unfair to hi-jack Radic's thread

rock needs our support now as it is only a day or so away now that he faces the Court, ... i wish you good fortune on the 21st rock and my best wishes go with you :peace:

:peace:

Well just for your little benifit dippy, it goes like this.

!. Radic claimed the bible is the source of the prohibition laws

2. I asked where I could find this in the bible.

3. Another member raised the issue of cannibis oil in the bible , we're aware this is alegal avenue for their freedomto usecannibibs ;and asked my opinion in relation to my faith.

4. I gave requested opinion.

5. bible talk evaoparates

6. deadshit (blackheart or something) appears on scene, finds word "bible" looses all menatl stability and leaps for the throat and swears bloody murder his right to freedom from religion has been abused. Deadshit claims he's being repressed.

7. I consider suggesting deashit uses a wooly sock in a dark corner to loose some of his anxiety, but remember deadshits don't listen.

I used to have a dog like you, but I shot it.

rob