run come, show some love at the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21

Luke, you've missed the point entirely.

Try reading my posts with a brain, instead of a dictionary.

I'm not saying I'm gonna stand up in front of a magistrate with a joint hangin out my mouth and dare him to judge me. I'm not a kamikaze, but at the same time I'm not gonna make my decisions based on the outcome of the game, because the game is irrelevent.

"I'm gonna smoke some herb and fuck the world" kinda comes off a little lame, don't ya think?

yeah, to a lame mind, who is taking the statement out of context for its literal message rather than the sentiment.

If playing the game is important to you, then go for it. Personally I think the game is a stinking pile of shit and don't really care how it turns out.

I might show up on the day, depending on how I go for the next script of opiates. I'm in the shit with the system and could end up in a withdrawal clinic around then.

So just where is the Supreme court? I've been to the magistrate's plenty of times, and to the federal court, can't recall being to the Supreme.

As for how to dress, I'll go as I usually go to court cases, dressed suitably. As for keeping my smoko life on the quiet or hang it all out for all to see, well maybe you just have to have been in a few busts to appreciate where this kinda thing can go. I've been pushed around, abused and seen enough horror fromt he cops to know to keep my head down.

Living with the concept of "i'll do as I please and don't care what the world thinks" is noble, but hearing some smart arse detective swearing at ya wife, scareing the kiddies with sniffer dogs, I keep things as private as possible from those that don't rate in my life.

I know that's not your point pipeman, but ultimately, watching ya back is important when playing the crim. I've been in 14 searches, and they are no fun. Had the house turned inside out, been called a fagget, had my cops ask my father in my presence if he fucks his children (me), seen kids toys ripped open looking for drugs.. Most of these took place manyyears ago, but they live strong in the memory.

As to the point of dressing before the magistrate, a vcitory for freedom regardless of the political outcome, I agree. But I've helped a lot of people prepare for court over the years. Not as a lawyer of course, just getting there, helping them find a lawyer etc. One of the most important things we've done helping those in this positionis getting them some decent threads to appear before the court in. I know those who turn up in thongs and shorts get little int he way of light sentencing. Those who take the matter serious enough to humble themselves before the system often get chance after chance after chance...I think it's sad as, but it's reality that how we present before those who rule is , a serious matter. I think Indy's point is that if they want support, then he/she will come along and give it. But if it's going nowhere from the outset, by mocking the system (which is how the beak will see it), then why bother going? it may be a victory for rock, but rather a waste of time for indy.

That's the way I see what's meant anyway.

I'm for dressing and living how you want, and live accordingly myself. But it's all a game, and sometimes you have to play by the rules.

Best of luck to rock on the day, come what may.

rob

Pipeman, for all we know, the residing judge could be a bigger toker than yourself. The thing is, he's got to present himself in a certain manner/fashion as well. Weather he be a hypocrite or not.

It's a case of while being in the "Establishment', present yourself in a presentable manner. If you want to be taken seriously.

But yeah, each to their own. I've appeared in front of em on a few ocassions 'n i've learnt how the game is kinda played out.

But don't let my opinion stop anyone from fronting in any manner that they so choose. It's each to their own at the end of the day.

i hear you mr walker

now hear diss

this action is not for the faint hearted

rock is every bit determined to bring down the dominant paradigm

you know........ never judge a book by its cover is 1 of dem

thats a discrimatory view, racism and sexism is snug with dat.

this is a challenge to expose the judges stereotyped views

i fully support his stance to mash down the reallity that only a person finely adorned in socially accepted dress code can make respected statements of truth

people from all walks of life are interested in the out come of these court cases

lets unite

if rock has nuff gutz to take on the system

than more power to him

if there is any straight lookin pps out there wanna jump in der

well ya can count pon my support too

legalize it Globally

forward ever

Radic

Hash Oil Rulez

All the best with it Rock 'n Radic 'n crew. To be honest, i don't think you guys are serious about bringing about positive change. The more i hear about it, the more i think it's going to be a circus.

I doubt we'll ever see cannabis decriminalized, with what youse seem to be presenting/representing. It's just not going to happen, with that angle.

All the best, all the same. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

"Divide and conquer" is an age old motto and weapon of the Establishment used so effectively to quash opposition to the status quo

United we stand strong ... but divided we are a piss-weak rabble

This topic really provides alot of answers to another current topic that poses the question " What can I/We do to help legalize cannabis in Australia?, Is there anything we can do? What are you doing? " ..

i guess the only real thing we all have in common here is we love the mother weed, and that we all wish the unlikely hero Rock and Co some kind of success , however that would be measured im not sure ..

:thumbsup:

yeah I'm not saying people should act silly and invite trouble. Thats not what I'm about.

I won't be there because I think these guys are going to have any kind of success challenging the system, I'll be there because these guys are standing up for themselves.

All I'm saying is the outcome of the fight is not important, but its important to some people, for themselves, to have the fight anyway.

who is rock?

is he the chap who appears in court

with no shoes and a pot plant in a garbage bag??

if so im not going to attend..

i too think hes not serious and is a joke

fair dinkum if fighting this fight wholely we need to approach it wholely

i think hes just in it for the so called fame..

i wish u guys well,and wish u a safe and happy journey

preperation and presentation go along way on the day

trust me ive done my share of appearances in courts

good luck

bil