CHRON`S SUPER SAUCE

bump :bounce:

This topic ought to be pinned. In fact, Chron's super sauce ought to be bottled and sold for a fortune :signthis: 

Been using this for years on the veggie garden and it's so effective that you can forgive it for smelling farkin awful  :sick

Thanks again Chron, luv ya work mate :thumbsup: :bow:

This shit is great but feckin stinks........thought I might put my own spin on this by aerating and try to remove the smell.

I did a bit of research on the net (very minimal) into compost brewers. I have an air pump with dual stones sitting around the house and a 60 litre home brew fermenter.

Quite simply I drilled a couple of tight holes (keep the smell in) for the air pump lines then diluted the Super Sauce per Chrons instructions. The only addition was I added 500ml of organic Molasses (pre-mixed in hot water) to the batch then turned the pump on and sealed the lids.

If everything goes to plan, beneficial aerobic bacteria should breed and the smell ideally would dissipate.

I`ll post a progress update in a day or so.

• Upvote 2

Hopefully this doesn't come across the wrong way, I have good intentions :)

I find it a little disrespectful that a member who has passed still has an account that is enabled, active or whatever the word for it is...Perhaps need a thread for passed members? and for admin to stop or turn off their account with a note or similar advising the same ?

Perhaps disconcerting instead of disrespectful...

• Upvote 1

Hopefully this doesn't come across the wrong way, I have good intentions :)

I find it a little disrespectful that a member who has passed still has an account that is enabled, active or whatever the word for it is...Perhaps need a thread for passed members? and for admin to stop or turn off their account with a note or similar advising the same ?

Perhaps disconcerting instead of disrespectful...

Hi billy there is a Memorial Hall forum. Normally we move a member to the RIP members group and deactivate the account. Had overlooked doing that but has been fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out so we could fix it :bongon:

• Oz unpinned this topic