CHRON`S SUPER SAUCE

Craptastic hahaha my plants seems to be liking it at the moment but my watering can keeps getting clogged with the sludge and it looks like i've shat on my fan leaves :)

Chron you ever tried applying the sauce straight to the soil and then water it in with ph'd water??

i take the spray part off the nozzle and just have the sauce gently poured at the roots. i have a ten litre watering can and use about half a plastic cup added to the water.

for all those who like to learn from people who dumb stuff in life here is a free lesson. Ive heard really good things about molasses and used it late in my grow last year to some success. the lesson to be learnt is DON'T add molasses to chron's recipe even if you think its a great idea. all you end up with is a big sicky ball off shit soaking in fish guts! just follow the directions on page 1 and save yourself the heartache of figuring out what you do now with said sticky ball'o'shit.

lol dissolve the molasses in hot water before adding it.

• Oz unpinned this topic