CHRON`S SUPER SAUCE

While your answering questions chron. Does this mix have the thickness of a sauce when you make it or does it end up as more of a sludge at the bottom, liquid at the top of the bucket. I used a 10 L clean paint bucket. Also from what height do you start using the stuff. I've just transplanted my 15cm babies into large pots. Cheers

back in the day when i was still growing and brewing sauces, i would use a 20ltr bucket filled up to about two thirds with the dynamic lifter, a full 750ml bottle of fish emulsion(1ltr will be good too) and a decent handful of blood and bone....then just cover it with water and wait for the dynamic lifter to swell up with all the liquid.......then i would just use a branch or something and stir it around to get the slurry and to mix itall together :uhhuh:

then add the 1-2 cups to roughly 10ltrs of water.....1 cup for babies :uhhuh:

i used to start feeding as soon as the cotyledons appeard(round water leaves) :o .... but i would advise to wait until they have at least one set of true leaves :scratchin:

all the best with it :freak:

Hey chron just mixed up a batch of your sauce ! :) excited to start using it but i have one question.

Has anyone had any experience with their dog trying to dig their plants up because of the blood n bone in the sauce?

Got 2 agro dogs that tear around the backyard at the moment.

My staffies stole my bag of b&b when I had barely turned my back. They had it everywhere. I think one of them even buried some, because the other day, I came home from work to find b&b vomited up on my couch.

In regards to Super Sauce I made a batch, let it sit for 2 weeks and put it on my plants last weekend. Fuck it smells god-awful. Dogs get off on the smell tho....

• Oz unpinned this topic