• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

CHRON`S SUPER SAUCE

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

uncle chron

uncle chron

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 Posts:
  • Interests:staying out of jail
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: one that works
no wukkas man ;)
im sure you`ll luv the results :yahoo:

:bonogn:
activist
turning the legislation`s back on the one`s who wrote em

preserved> Red Devil, Herijuana, Skunk#1, Celtic Berry, White Widow, Black Domina, Ice, Great White Shark, Blueberry x Mikado, Grendel, Stoned Rhino, Celtic Stone, Celtic Hash, Double Stone, Big Stone, Black Death, Panama Red x Venom Berry, Venom Berry,Milly, Gee Wizz, White Lite, Mazar, Sativa, Lemon Stinky, The Pure, BCBB, Afghani, JTR#2, JTR#3, Durban poison x Bagseed, G13, morroccan afghani, Legends Ultimate Indica, C99, super skunk, GForce, Train Wreck, Mazar x Blueberry, Jilly Bean & plenty of bagseed.

[Cannabis Café]: KRON BOURKE has left at 4:20 pm

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

IAMTHEMANOHYEAH

IAMTHEMANOHYEAH

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Hey chron just thought id ask stupid ? Or not but what size bucket you using? just dont want to fuck it.

Edited by IAMTHEMANOHYEAH, 06 October 2011 - 05:08 PM.

d&bfiend

d&bfiend

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
While your answering questions chron. Does this mix have the thickness of a sauce when you make it or does it end up as more of a sludge at the bottom, liquid at the top of the bucket. I used a 10 L clean paint bucket. Also from what height do you start using the stuff. I've just transplanted my 15cm babies into large pots. Cheers

uncle chron

uncle chron

Stoned

• Members
  • 779 Posts:
any size bucket will do ;)
and it has the consitency of sludge....through and through....no seperation :uhhuh: .... there should only be enough water in it to make a slurry when mixed through.

and if ya must know, i am chronmasta B)

:bongon:

Edited by uncle chron, 07 October 2011 - 07:06 AM.

IAMTHEMANOHYEAH

IAMTHEMANOHYEAH

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 Posts:
Cheers mate il stop in at bunnings on the way home an pick up a bucket an some fish emulsion

Yeah i thought you might be going off previous posts

Edited by IAMTHEMANOHYEAH, 07 October 2011 - 07:28 AM.

uncle chron

uncle chron

Stoned

• Members
  • 779 Posts:
back in the day when i was still growing and brewing sauces, i would use a 20ltr bucket filled up to about two thirds with the dynamic lifter, a full 750ml bottle of fish emulsion(1ltr will be good too) and a decent handful of blood and bone....then just cover it with water and wait for the dynamic lifter to swell up with all the liquid.......then i would just use a branch or something and stir it around to get the slurry and to mix itall together :uhhuh:

then add the 1-2 cups to roughly 10ltrs of water.....1 cup for babies :uhhuh:
i used to start feeding as soon as the cotyledons appeard(round water leaves) :o .... but i would advise to wait until they have at least one set of true leaves :scratchin:

all the best with it :freak:

d&bfiend

d&bfiend

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Cheers mate, looking to start using it tonight.

OzHerb

OzHerb

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
Hey chron just mixed up a batch of your sauce ! :) excited to start using it but i have one question.

Has anyone had any experience with their dog trying to dig their plants up because of the blood n bone in the sauce?
Got 2 agro dogs that tear around the backyard at the moment.

uncle chron

uncle chron

Stoned

• Members
  • 779 Posts:
i dont have a dog so never had the drama :uhhuh:
i cant see it happening though......dogs usually go for fresh B&B :uhhuh:

just keep the lid on it and only use it when the B&B has rotted into it ;)
the bitches will luv ya for it :xcited:

:bongon:

aeshai

aeshai

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
My staffies stole my bag of b&b when I had barely turned my back. They had it everywhere. I think one of them even buried some, because the other day, I came home from work to find b&b vomited up on my couch.

In regards to Super Sauce ™ I made a batch, let it sit for 2 weeks and put it on my plants last weekend. Fuck it smells god-awful. Dogs get off on the smell tho....

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.