Hemp PROTEIN POWDER !

Hemp Protein Powder is 50% Protein !

Hemp grown around the world remains a key crop with over 40,000 uses from food, feed, rope, oil, fuel, plastic, paper, building products and clothing. Every aspect of the hemp plant is utilized from its roots, stems, branches through to its leaves, buds and seeds. Hemp can be said to have a truly civilizing effect on people. As man further explores the plants versatility new facts and uses continue to unravel as hemp is grown around the world.

Hemp...

BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM & INCREASES ENERGY LEVELS: Hemp is the highest vegan source of Edestin, a simple protein that is responsible for the natural and acquired immune system. Hemp contains live enzymes that help you digest your food, increase your energy, boost your immunity and help your body function at its best.

DETOXIFIES THE BODY & REDUCES JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS: Hemp is high in the natural antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and chlorophyll. In addition, Hemp is a whole food containing complete and cholesterol-free protein. Proper protein intake is important in balancing our blood sugar, thus reducing cravings for sugar and other quick energy junk foods.

BURNS FAT & BUILDS MUSCLE: Hemp is recognized by the World Health Organization as having a perfect 3:1 balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids for optimum health. These fats stimulate the body's natural thermogenic system which actually burns fat. The Essential Fatty Acids in Hemp also help muscle recovery and growth.

EASY TO DIGEST & NON-ALLERGENIC: Hemp does not contain gluten and is free of the enzyme inhibitor found in soy and other legumes and grains which prevent protein absorption and typically cause gas, bloating and other digestion problems. In addition, there are no known allergies to hemp.

here's a picture http://www.hempforme.com/images/powder.jpg

lifted from ..... HEMP USA.org :peace: :crybaby: :bongon: lol

What a coincidence, I'm drinking a hemp protein milkshake right now - I just received an order and was going to post about it to try and turn a few others onto locally made hemp products.

It's not exactly the most tasty shake in the world - I'd describe it as nutty, earthy, wheaty... But it's Australian made and it works. Also picked up some locally made cold pressed hemp seed oil from Queensland - great stuff, as it's not imported it hasn't been sterilised with heat (which destroys all of its nutritional value!). Pure, filtered stuff would be nice - this stuff still has chlorophyll in it and comes with warnings about clothes and bed linen - but again it's local and it works.

Australia needs to sort out its hemp food laws so that humans can legally use these products. We should all try to support our local hemp industry - I needed some string so I also got a ball of hemp twine. As I type I'm wearing my holy hemp hat and I've got a few pairs of jeans and shirts in the closet. Keep meaning to pick up a good satchel, the wife got one last year and it's great.

Go check out these sites and when you need a new blah go buy the hemp alternative instead:

http://happyplanet.com.au/

http://www.hemptydoo.com/

http://www.puredelighthemp.com.au/

Edited by niall

Has anyone tried both the happy planet and the pure delight protein power?

I ordered the pure delight one online for $25 plus shipping..for this I got 2kg. Its fine but it isnt green like in the example above. Seems like the just the seeds very finely ground up. Nevertheless I quite liked it even f it is quite gritty or grainy.

I havent tried the happy planet one...but it looked like it was $90 for 1kg.

Why such a big difference is price? is the happy planet one that much better???

Whey protein powder - whey protein is from milk and protein powder is the most common. There are two types of protein powder whey, concentrated and isolated. To focus on is the most common and cheapest in most cases. Concentrate contains 30-85% protein, and isolate about 90%. Isolated even less fat and lactose to focus. In addition, whey protein isolate is 50% more leucine soy protein, whose main advantage is to build lean muscle tissue and reduce body fat.

proteinwhey