Outdoor grows and cops

I only have a very small amount of ganja out in the bush growing away. Doing quite nicely too. First grow too. But I'm getting MAJOR paranoia about first, the residends near the bush, and second, the helicopters that seem to be flying over the bush almost constantly...I have no idea if they are looking or anything, but im just really paranoid about them spotting my plants, or worse, me tending to my plants...

Has anyone had any experience with this? Or possibly know if im mostly safe?

The paranoia is really getting to me...

Hi,

The best advice I can think of is to plant individual plants and not a whole bunch in a group. I doubt that they could distinguish a single plant. They're looking for large commercial growers. At least that's the word in the US where they use helos too. Paranoia isn't a good thing when your growing. Caution certainly is. Being fearful can make you do foolish things.

Dee

It could be just people doing ariel photography of properties. There are some companies that take a photo of heaps of properties and try and sell them to the owners.

Or it could be the cops. I had a chopper fly really low over my place one day when I lived on acreage. Right over my monster plant. Makes you completely paranoid. Like your privacy has been invaded. It happened on a few occasions. They used to fly back and forward along the ridgelines for hours. Nothing ever happened as a result of choppers. I guess your either lucky or not. Tend your plants early in the morning if you don't like the dark.

are u in oz??

cause i honestly think its a bit early for flyovers spotting

its usually closer to the harvest

well more so into flowering anyways

if i shit bricks every helicopter i seen

i would be a prisoner in me own house..

u dont live near sea world of dreamworld??

where they have helicopter joy flights??

wack some aeroguard on mate and get amongst it

be sure to leave that skirt at home..:peace:

sorry couldnt help meself

take care and stay safe

bil

Maybe go round dusk to, and moonlit nights. Have a purpose. Like fitness, walking the dog, or checking fences, viewing nocturnal animals etc.

No worry bout the snakes and spiders, you're the scariest mf in the valley. Unless there's some hoop snakes up on the hill, or drop bears in the trees :peace:

Have a good run.

My advice is don't be paranoid be smart.

Don't leave any watering fertilizer containers visible they will stand out from above or through the bush. Stash them under a bush.

Try not to leave footprints i muddy, sandy areas and keep an eye out for other peoples tracks.

Don't leave fingerprints on your shovels bottles etc.

If its in national park maybe try look like a mountain bike rider or a bird watcher or fossicer. But ware green or brown clothing. Very easy to hide and you will hear the helicopters b4 they come.

Growing in the ground is best cause you don't have to water as often meaning less visits.

IF you want to keep the patch for a while spread chemical fertiliser(more ificient) out around your patch to thicken up the surounding bushes providing a better screen.

Look for another patch to grow in also as not to keep all your eggs in one basket. Mabe in a less populated area. If you are going alone carry a mobile phone in case of emergency, snake bite etc.

Theres nothing to be paranoid about really. If the cops found them they'd just rip em out imo.

Good luck man

RR