monsta bud

hey dudes,my babys just started budding nearly 2 weeks ago,they are both in soil outdoors and for about a week and half i have been using an A and B organic coco mix,i cant tell you the brand name because it does not mention one.but it does say that its made in south aus?the npk chart for bloom A is N. 3%w/v P. 2.5%w/v K. 5.3%w/v

and for bloom B N. 12%w/v P. 3.5%w/v K. 2.5%w/v

I was wondering if it is ok to use ozi magic monsta bud in conjuction with this,if so how many times a week would i use monsta bud?

cheers

Edited by green dream

haha yeh i was thinking that before at 10 ml a litre everyday...it would last a week!

Sounds like some pretty awesome stuff,packed full of goodies,i will get some ozi tonic fosure,do you run that up untill the end or do you flush for a week or 2 before hand as with the the nute's?sorry bout all the questions,just trying to give my babies star treatment.which would be impossible with out oz stoners,this site has pretty much grown my girls from ground up!

Thank's heaps for your help mate,it's a shame bud aint legal cause i'de send ya some in the mail!hehe sorry bout the tease.

cHEERS

Well first off what medium are you in if your talking soil then ya probably shouldnt be watering everyday

i use monstabud in flower for all my grows and tend to use it at full strength untill week 4 then cut back to 5ml per Lt and 5ml per LT of the ozitonic and it always works a treat

the thing i like about monstabud is that it already contains fulvic acid which helps ya plants out soooooo much not only during flower but veg too plus its organic so even better in my opinion

the best way to use it is in a recirc system so that ya aint wasting it in my rooms i use it from day 1 of 12/12 and dump res at start of week 3 and add rock juice and more monsta and Canna A&B let that sit for 2-3 weeks then dump flush and refill with 1/2 strength monsta and ozitonic as well as the Canna A&B let that run for 3 weeks then flush and harvest

hope that helps

cheerz B)

• Downvote 1