Drug War a Failure

• Admin

Source: THC Seeds

VANCOUVER - The U.S. war on drugs is a miserable failure, New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson said yesterday.

"Where I sit as governor of the state of New Mexico ... half of what we spend on law enforcement, half of what we spend on the courts, half of what we spend in the prisons is drug-related," Johnson told a news conference.

The governor was among leaders from the business and medical communities and public policy experts at a symposium to explore the economic case for an integrated approach to Vancouver's drug problems.

The United States arrests 1.6 million people a year for drug-related crimes, 90% of those for possession only......

Guest Urbanhog

Someone told me or something that "War on Drugs" actually should to be called "War on Citizens"??? I mean it's a war on the people's personal interests?? All they are doing is making the arrest numbers bigger??

I am too tired, and shitfaced..... B)