now is the time for IPM

Now that harvest is done and the buds are being cured and dried it is the time to go into the geen house and get ready for next years crop, no matter if you have a greenhouse with just a few plants or you have a huge one a many plants, you need to clean up the unwanted plants and santize the inside for most fungus, mildew mold, :peace:

dear old stoner, What an awesome piece of advice.I battled a very wet and humid season and my yield was way down thanx to mould. I will look for a picture so people can see how devastating it can be to a plant.[ Don,t let the sarcastic replies of some people stop you from posting here] We could all do with some advice from old stoners.

thats a weird first post to make, but welcome to ozstoners/canna nation none the less and if you have a greenhouse grow i for one would love to see some pics as we dont get many greenhouse grows here lol

My thoughts too WDC. Never the less, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics too. I like the idea of growing in a greenhouse!

And you're right, we don't get many greenhouse grows bout these parts. :wub:

Anyhoo, welcome to the best place on the net Old Stoner. 8)

lol

~Rose.