"HULK" new product to replace rock juice/super bud

SO are the hormones in PGRS harmfull? personally i doubt it they are prob just synthetis forms of something the plant already produces and adding them jjust increases tissue concentration causing the effects on the buds we see. BUT remember asbestos was harmless in the 1950's too.

the main ingredient in superbud etc paclo

is not designed for cannabis

they are fast flowering plants

the safest way to use paclo is with a withholding period

cannabis doesnt live long enuff to see these with holding periods out.

personally im not prepared to flirt with these guidelines..

again this why i grow my own,to avoid careless hormone full cannabis

and be a chance for carsonegenic enduced cancer!

take care and stay safe

bill

HULK IS GOD

i have been using hulk for three crops now

first crop was shit as it was as they say TASTELESS AND HEAVY CRUD

second crop was ok as i used CARBO MAX during the flower cycle 2 regain some of the taste

third crop i used NUTRIFIELD COCO GROW N BLOOM IN 1 & CARBO MAX from day 1 of VEG and used hulk as early in flower cycle as i could ie; DAY 2 until DAY 15 and started using BLOOM'S OOZE at day 28 of flower for 2weeks and use BLOOMS FINAL from day 38 until 10 days before i harvest and

MY FRIEND GROWS FROM THE SAME WHITE RHINO CLONE I GROW FROM BUT

he uses house and garden nutrients with no PGR's and its the same old smoke but

but with the addition of BLOOM'S OOZE & FINAL now

ITS THE MOST STICKIEST BUDS I HAVE EVER GROWN

ITS SO HARD I COULD USE THE NUGS AS HOUSE BRICKS

so guys its all down to trial and error but once you find the rite product 2 put back what HULK takes out it will make you smile

it costs me $250 extra than a standard grow and im getting about 30% bigger yield and better tasting buds so you do the MATH but if there was no products like BLOOMS OOZE i would say KEEP AWAY FROM HULK

CHEERS

Hey guys I just brought a book recently that tells you how to mix your own Superbud and U-Turn (AKA Yieldmaster) like products.

Yield Master type products are Cycocel and Paclobutrazol and Superbud (the author doesn't say it is Superbud but says a similar product was banned some time ago so I am taking it that it is likely the Superbud formula) is Paclobutrazol and Daminozide (Alar).

I priced Cycocel and Paclobutrazol and it works out much cheaper to make your own than buy the stuff through hydro stores.

I just bought the book too. According to the website a new book is comin soon to make your own stuff. Could be handy. Anyone know much about it.

GLOW has put up material on his website on this, It seems he got the 2 part PGR formula wrong and has amended it so go to www.integralhydro.com and the front page links to the formulas. GLOW rocks and I can't wait for the new book

white skunks got it!although if you do need to chem up your prize(commercial style)i recommend you stick to using the rock or whatever ealrly(its nasty when used late) rather than late. go the potash(its all the same give or take a few grams) towards the end(last 3-4)flush for 1 week with plain water slowing youg feeds to finish and as long as your curing properly your nugs should be tight,smooth and sweet minus the chem build up!!also you should alwalys be flushing the medium regularly of salts build up.