"HULK" new product to replace rock juice/super bud

$150,000 fine for selling this shit ,,,people that make it change its name ALOT now(wonder why).............................when i first come to ozstoners in 2003 people laughed at what i said about this shit and how you could change the quality of your weed with things,,,ITS FUNNY HOW THINGS CHANGE OVER TIME.............kids these days are hypo and sick and people are moody because these poisens are in our fruit and veg and beer (HOPS),an wine and so on................this shit was used in grapes b/4 everything else..........................they say its alright on stone fruit because it goes into the seed(BULLSHIT)............it could kill you i think if you vape at a certain temp if your plant comes from seed full of this shit(like some stunted plants from *****seedbank)
  • Upvote 1

Not sure about this stuff being extra bad for you if you smoke buds effected by it. After all most of us smoke dope which is bad anyway(yes smoking gunja causes cancer). But one thing I do know is that Rock juice and the like screw the quality of your buds . I kept an open mind before using it actually hoping it was the shit but imo it aint >:(. Say goodbye too smell(spose thats good for stealth) and resin. Resin bigtime. OK people say you get better yields but I wonder if that is partly to do with because they dont stretch thus having better light penetration through the now shorter plant. Vertical grows are an good alternative imo. One thing about pgr'd gear is that it looks the shit. Lotta people love that brick weed/red hair look. It's the McDonalds of pot.

It's all about education and choice. We can go to woolies and coles for our vegies or the local organic shop. The choice is yours >_<

:wave:

• Downvote 1

It's the McDonalds of pot.

ROFLMAO >_< spot on there rr!!

Any fool who trades flavour and strength for a little bit extra weight (20% is bullshit, try 10-15%) is either only in it for the $$$ or has no fuckn idea what decent smoke is. Personally I go the other way, I will happily lose 15% weight for a decent increase in strength and flavour.

And shit, if you grow half decent who needs the crap anyway? I just got approx 480 grams from under my single 600w, no pgr's, half dose of pk13/14 and 4 weeks flush >:( Flavour city!!!! and that was only my second ever indoor grow, in a completely untested experimental system I made myself. I will hope for 600g+ on the next run (extra veg, fix a few bugs, more feeds).

Down with PGR's !!!!! go organic!!

:wave:

THC

• Upvote 1

I;d be very interested to know what they label, bottle an sell Superbud as in China Logger King. I;ve never ever seen it used here nor come across it an i;ve done plenty of hunting in regards to hydro an nutes....

Not heard of it used as an insecticide in Oz either let alone China. Is this a new or different type of Superbud or just a generic name you are giving to all PGR''s (Plant Growth Regulators) LK? The Superbud i still have, and it;s gotta be getting old now as it;s discontinued, was made by Dutchmasters.

Rockjuice made an original chemically supplemented formula then came out later with an Organic Rockjuice, used both an they both were ordinary compared to Superbud.

Never used hulk but i think all things have a time an a place an pgr's are no different.

peace

c

I;d be very interested to know what they label, bottle an sell Superbud as in China Logger King. I;ve never ever seen it used here nor come across it an i;ve done plenty of hunting in regards to hydro an nutes....

Not heard of it used as an insecticide in Oz either let alone China. Is this a new or different type of Superbud or just a generic name you are giving to all PGR''s (Plant Growth Regulators) LK? The Superbud i still have, and it;s gotta be getting old now as it;s discontinued, was made by Dutchmasters.

Rockjuice made an original chemically supplemented formula then came out later with an Organic Rockjuice, used both an they both were ordinary compared to Superbud.

Never used hulk but i think all things have a time an a place an pgr's are no different.

peace

c

no super bud in china that i know of,,,,,,,the bad part of superbud is a something % a litre.....the insecticide in china is made up of 100% of this shit.................think what you want if it makes you feel better about it,,,,,but what i am saying is fact

no super bud in china that i know of,,,,,,,the bad part of superbud is a something % a litre.....the insecticide in china is made up of 100% of this shit.................think what you want if it makes you feel better about it,,,,,but what i am saying is fact

So which particular chemicals are we talking about. chlormequat, cycocel, Paclobutrazol ? Loggerking could you please give this claim some substance with a little more information.

Thanks RR