"HULK" new product to replace rock juice/super bud

i seen this new product on ebay its ment to be a replacement for rock juice and super bud they claim

The newest kid on the block, forget superbud & rock get HULK.

HULK is a BULK packing plant additive. Suitable for serious growers who need heavy plants, Hulk is packed with vitamins, minerals, naturally occuring organic plant hormones for a truly crazy result. In addition it also contains silica and very important micro nutrients.

hulk has the same dosing rate as rock. It can be used in coco and hulk is 8% better then rock just because it has a lower ph which means the active ingredient will not be broken down.

post-2209-1194675599_thumb.jpg

Hey hey

yeah i saw this on ebay close to when i was about due to buy some more RJ there is also another product on the market called budmeister which is supposed to do the same thing. Also i have a tester of UTURN as well which im not 100% sure if it also adds weight or if it just stops stretching will have to try it and see.

After a really good think and weighing up the options i decided on some superbud as i have seen a grow that used it to great effect and didnt seem to have the trich loss that i have seen with rockjuice and i wasnt willing to take a punt on a new product atm as i knew me main room would need some stretch stopping power :bongon:

and your comment about the shelf life gazza im not sure how 100% that would be most things with organic ingredience have a shorter shelf life not that it really matters my RJ lasted me close to 2 years and still worked bloody well

will be very interested to see your side by side grow gazza would also be really interesting if you did 5 pots 1 natural 1 RJ 1 nonorganic RJ 1 superbud 1 HULK and see how they all perform

just a thought

cheerz :toke:

hey hey

well im taking the punt next grow

never done pgrs before

but am going to try the hulk

as ive heard reports that the rock flower juice is inconsistant

and hulk is said to be the same as superbud at 1/2 the price

it will be great to run a pgr and no pgr to clones..see wats wat

then ill definately have an accurate opinion

bil

Hey guys...what company makes the stuff? I'm wondering if it's the same as Bushmaster and Gravity. Those are organic too, Bushmaster did a half good job of stopping stretch, but gravity really cost in trichomes what it gave back in weight, so I'm in the market for something that works better. :bongon:

Hey guys, it's sort of amazing how quiet threads are regarding Superbud and Hulk and Rock Juice poisons. I saw this thread and went looking further afield. So anyway I googled Superbud and looked through about 3 pages and found this among a bunch of things.

www.integralhydro.com/pgrs.html

The reason I visited it was because I recognised the link to the book Integral Hydroponics, which I own and use as a reference manual.

I just about fell off my chair because the formulas to rock juice and superbud like products were there (whats in them, how to make and mix). I'd recommend you have a look so at least you now know what's in them - and hey, myself, I'm definitely not using this rubbish because I grow personal just so I don't get poisoned by shit sold to me by shady dealers which tastes nasty. If you grow for yourself why would you use chems that you don't even know what they are?

Worth a look and now you can make your own if after seeing whats in em if you still are intent on using this stuff. I was around in 2003 - 2004 (?) and was using Superbud for one grow but decided then it was nasty because of what it tasted and looked like. It definitely wasn't organic thats for sure. Then there was a lot of news about it and my shop stopped selling it and told me it was banned so when I saw this thread I was surprised.

www.integralhydro.com/pgrs.html (know whats in it before you use it I think)

• Upvote 1