Seeems like a short time ago - Pop'in Some Beans Outdoors

ozzie_420 ,,,,Lookin good nit.

Lookin foward to seeing some more pics in 2 weeks...

Tnks ozie M8 ......... I don't do Gd's that include much of the veg stage bt every summer I enjoy comming on here hoping some others have some out in the back yard. But, I know that's hard or impossible for most and I am a lucky person to have the neibours 'on side' & they are ""non-tokers"".

March is the best time (that reminds me to go back and refresh this "state dependant recall" by pulling up my old GD from summer 05-06 :thumbsup: ) and by the 2nd - 3rd week of April it just about all over. :peace:

Drop in anytime but don't expect any major 'fuck ups' and the likes - shit "it like putting seed in waiting fpr them to reach for the heqavans, while watching for signs of 'grubs' , the occassional grasshoper ect.... Occassionaly I find a 'Manta' or a birds nest or flowers pop out post-5398-1195379061_thumb.jpg- but that about as excxiting it gets.

WantDaChronic .....very nice nitram

Hi WantDaC .....Nice - 'cute' & 'inocent' at that age (4 - 5 weeks)......... I'll go looking for what your up to

Tnks guys

Just a really quick update :

post-5398-1196691485_thumb.jpg :P post-5398-1196691566_thumb.jpg

:P Starting to "pucker up" ..................................4 BGxM60 .........so far 3 from the left (the bigger - Male) 1 m & 2 f plants are female (2) ands the tallest on far left is a male.

My companion plant - a tommy tree starting to bud up

post-5398-1196691653_thumb.jpg

:P

:P

Nitty

post-5398-1196691777_thumb.jpg

Update time............... ;)

I lost a nice BG X M60 whicdh was an original cutting and all up now I have 5 including the mother which I am flowering out this round

here is mum just starting to bud up :) post-5398-1203214956_thumb.jpg

here are the other 5 or 6 post-5398-1203215050_thumb.jpg

post-5398-1203215201_thumb.jpg :)

tis are 2 little slow cuts which I am closing down my grow for a while as I am looking at a move possibly where I can't grow for a while so this is my last outdoor grow - they should bed nice and chunk by April and are now just starting to bud

:) post-5398-1203215633_thumb.jpg ^_^

cya before harvest

hi all alls ok . I did loose a clone plant and another of the cloned ones is on the way out. B)

4 plants remaining approx 41/2 ' tall and just starting to fatten up ;) post-5398-1205240829_thumb.jpg B)

This is all 4 plants at a reasonable 41/2 ' tall with good crowns and the odd full cola. post-5398-1205241242_thumb.jpg I started to dose em with PK13/14 this week and with the weather going from 7 days of poring rain now day 1 of 7 strait sunny & warmer days. My guess is that the death was brough about by excessive water and inadequate drainage.

The cloned plants were in 100% Coco with hydrotron in the bottom for some drainage .... some was insufficient me thinks now.

the mum I put out to flower is the one in trouble atm..... I don't hold much hope for her lol

Some more pics postings later but the best will be in about 3 - 4 weeks time when harvest is up. ...size="5"]B[[/size].y E

:( post-5398-1205242211_thumb.jpg :peace:

:D

Nitty