Seeems like a short time ago - Pop'in Some Beans Outdoors

Ok peeps,

Nittys garden has been toned down over the yrsbut is in use always.

Seeds

These are seeds produced by crossing a M60 male with a Bubble gun female severa grows but one summer past. The Male was an awsum polland producer and the female a stocky plant. I have grown these in the past and I believe there is a outdoor grow in this section of the past grow if youu want to go find it.

oh ok here it is slackers Nittys 07 outdoor grow - GO - Some good buddabe for free lol

Pots, Compost & ferts

Coco in round pots stepping up from 10 g to 25 g pots - Fecken plenty .... just need to keep them well watered during the hotter days.

Well I put seven seeds in and 3 have shown there heads peaking out the Cocopost-5398-1193130680_thumb.jpg

And the one poor blurry out of focus pic of 2 in the larger pot post-5398-1193130752_thumb.jpg

thats us all for now peeps - keeped tuned and grow well

lol

Nitty

be interesting how it goes as bubble-gun is M60xBubbleGum so in a way you are putting more m60 back into it.

Iv got some Smash goin at the moment & that is a Bubble-gunxAfghani. I ordered M60 but none of them sprouted so he sent me some kind new un-named M60x but he didnt say X with what.

Frazzle ...Heya nitty .....great to see you kicking off the summer garden .. bring it on

Aways do my best - this growin bug is great -I'm always doing what a) necessary :bow: needed c) Cheap d) helps me not purchasing pot e) a hell of a lot of fun !

Tnks for popin n frazz ! I'm sure you lot will want to see my indoor grow set up this round - it's a 4 plant (M60 x BG SCROG) ;) post-5398-1194682957_thumb.jpg

mullaway ...Have a good run nitram

Aye mulla sure to be so !

WantDaChronic ....this grow should be awesome if your previous grows are anything to go by

Hey there Wantda ............ pop in in Miid March to April for your juicy bud pics - I know U & buds make you drul at da mouth - so put ya bib on to save yoa pute ;)

BudMan....be interesting how it goes as bubble-gun is M60xBubbleGum so in a way you are putting more m60 back into .

Hi ya Bart em ptting back in? I want to get somethin out .......... but yea I know what ya mean !

BudMan..Iv got some Smash goin at the moment & that is a Bubble-gunxAfghani. I ordered M60 but none of them sprouted so he sent me some kind new un-named M60x but he didnt say X with what.

OK I don't believe in alot of strain 'talk' myself as I am an indica kinda guy after yrs of 20 week flowering only gorowing outdoors in summer but a few years ago I discovered "the great indoors" and grabbed myself a nice 6 week finisher and haven't looked back since. :peace:

Ok, they are up and I have potted them up into a bit bigger pots own

:bow: post-5398-1194682626_thumb.jpg ;)

and separated them so they are on there ownsome. ;) I'll be keepin them mobile hence remining in thhere pots always.

A view from above it post-5398-1194682773_thumb.jpg

Well there potted up into medium size pots (4"x4" 100% Coco)

post-5398-1195357884_thumb.jpg

now and settling in for the outdoor summer

As I have just gone 12/12 indoors there was the question of making room indoors - removing 2 two cones (2) many for my needs. I had 6 plants and only needed 4 so 2 went outside along with mum to be finished off following a taking cuttings from mem. This will be the first mum I have flowered off.

The Group is looking full atm and don't think any more will show up - but I have a upboard full of cuts rooting atm so one will become "mum" (the strain lives on" .

,...... lol post-5398-1195358168_thumb.jpg :thumbsup:

Mum and 2 discarded from the indoor crew post-5398-1195358292_thumb.jpg

Roll on late March early April :peace:

The next outdoor update pic in 2 weeks lol

-.-

Nitty