to vapourise or not to vapourise?

Guest Urbanhog
Someone else posted that Off Ya Tree sell them too.  They have stores in a few major cities.

I think that might have been me :huh: I first asked you about vapes last year I think when I was in Brissy city doing my xmas shopping. :)

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Guest weekprik

anyone know a place to get a vap on southside brissy??

or an online supplier,

SO did we decide to use or not to use a vape, I really cannot afford one but my 30th is coming up so maybe a good pressy from the mrs to me :blink:

are others better than others??

cant i make a home made unit with a soldering iron??

you can make one outta lightglobe, cut the metal bit off,rip wires an shit out,put a 1.25litre coke cap over the end with two straws or somethin inserted in the cap,make the cap removeable so u can get the ash an put some gunj in,make one straw longer for a mouthpeice the second one short only for airflow,only just have the straws in the globe,an light up the ass end off the globe, one vap

Yeh off ya tree sells them in the city definetly (brissy) but that is the only place i have seen them, not that i have really looked for them, i love me bong.

cheers :blink:

Does anybody know exactly where this place is??

Is it at Shop 6/152 Adelaide... ??

Edited by Mr Putard