to vapourise or not to vapourise?

hey smoky, I think the ones they sell at Off Ya Tree are the same as mine. If they are I can highly recommend them, I've been using mine for over 6 months now without a problem.

In terms of price you could probably find them a little cheaper if you hunted around, but $150 isn't a bad price.

post-38-1047068680_thumb.jpg

hey smoky, I reckon thats about 1/4 cone. in terms of the high, I'm probably the wrong person to ask as I'm a newbie smoker and haven't had a lot of experience with bongs. but from my little experience I really can't tell the difference. except that I use a lot less gear and don't need to cough up a lung on my vape.

Hey guys!

I've been thinking about getting a vap for my girlfirend, she has never smoked and hates taking hits so I have to make cookies all the time and I don't want them going on :) her hips :huh: :D

How much was that vap you had in the pic pipeman or have you got a link to a web site? You say that shop is called "off ya tree"?

Buster.

Check out the link that Tom included above. It links to another post about my experiences with vap's. After many months research I ordered an Aromazap from the US. Including a power transformer (from Dick Smith's) it cost around $200 but it's a beautiful unit - to use and to leave in your loungeroom. If you want to find out about more recent models just do a search on Overgrow.com.

Buster, if your girlfiend doesn't like smoking (I don't particularly) she'll love the 'zap - it's cooler and smoother.

hey buster, the aromazap that Gruntus talks about sounds like a better unit, but my simple vape works great for me. I bought it for $140 I think from a cigar shop. The one in Vulture St West End if you're in Brisbane.

Someone else posted that Off Ya Tree sell them too. They have stores in a few major cities.