beating the drug driver tests

gday everyone, i am new here. I was on another website and i was talking to a person who redirected me here saying it was an interesting site to visit, well it sure is. I have read a few posts and i think i have some information you guys may have been after for a long time. I have ways to beat the saliva tests. I know some very brainy people, but i have not tried these myself. Apparently gargling peroxide can give a masked result, also eating oranges, vinegar anything acidy will help cover it. also bonjela teething gel has something in it. Ok they only have a 4 hr time slot in which to detect illegal substances after that they need blood and urine tests, they are only testing for thc and methamphetamines, illegal substances, i have been assured by the head of police in melbourne that any prescription or over the counter medicine is not being tested ( i had to find out as i know someone with adhd) they assured me that no over the counter or prescription medicine conatins the illegal substance they are testing for. i hope this helped if it doesnt hey man i tried .

There's two main kinds of cannabis swab tests. One tests for THC metabolites, one tests for THC. If it's a metabolite test, it can't actually legally prove you're acutely intoxicated, rather only can discern if you have smoked in the last 7-30 days. Piss tests are most commonly metabolite tests, but some swabs also rely on this method, which is a bit unreliable for the purpose.

If it's an actual THC test (I believe this is the method used in the 'Drugwipe' test being sold to VIC & NSW Police), given that THC is carried in the plant resin, which is highly soluble in ethanol, a thorough swish & spit with an ethanol containing mouthwash (making sure you also clean lips & teeth) followed with a water rinse should provide a reliable dodge.

Vinegar (acetic acid) isn't a good solvent for cannabis resin.

I'd contest any roadside drug test. If I were tested positive by police, I'd seek an independent blood test ASAP, within an hour or so if possible, to have some evidence in my favour. I half wonder if it wouldn't be smarter to simply decline a roadside drug test and cop the disqualification. It'd be cheaper than defending against one of these highly specious roadside tests.

Dunno about you guys but gargling peroxide is a damn fine way of killing oneself :( ( surely it was meant a very diluted solution ..... )

How many ppl have the cops pulled over only to find they can't talk cos there mouth is stuffed with Fishermans Friends ? , It's the first sign to them that the driver is pissed , so when he sees that bottle of vinegar he gonna peg you even more ....

( will you have time to gargle and spit and inside a car where u gonna spit :) hmmmmm )

Refusing a test is the same as refusing a blood alcohol test - it's a heavy penalty with loss of license in most states

If you are stoned , demanding a blood test will only give them a higher more accurate reading to be used in your prosecution , especially if you are a long term heavy user with thc staying in your blood for up to 40 days.

The test kits in NSW test for 2 things - pot and speed , the chem they test for on the speed half is psuedoephedrine , this chem is present in the old formulas of Sudafed , Codral etc and will be detected.

If you fail the test you are required to undergo a more rigorous saliva test back at the station or in the mobile van - this is the reading they will use in court. Also you won't be able to drive your vechile for 24 hrs ( is this an admission that after 24 hrs its ok to drive with these 2 drugs present after being detected 24 hrs prior ? think about that one .... )

Recently where I live there was a blitz on stoned drivers , but no talk of the single testing unit and talk of a lollypop type lick test , maybe they are using a new type of test or were trialling it.

In all this testing there hasn't been many results or successful prosecutions , in fact the Police often remark how few ppl they actually catch and I believe the reason why is that the tests are mainly inaccurate ( as tested by the Hemp Embassy recently )

I say this because I have actually been tested once and passed :thumbsup:

I'm a heavy smoker and was homeward bound from Mardi Grass so my thc level would have been astronomical , yet passed the test

I did employ a few tactics though as I knew the testing unit was there on the only road out of town and my chances of being picked out for a test were high ( especially once they looked up my record :) ) so I did what I thought might help to clear my palate of thc laden saliva.

* I munched on a few choccies and then in between bites flushed my mouth out with water going from mass saliva stimulation to a clear mouth several times .

* During the whole time I was pulled over I breathed through my mouth deeply, this eventually made it nice and dry knowing I was going to be saliva tested somehow

* Just before you are asked to use the swipe you are asked to swirl your tongue around the roof of your mouth to stimulate saliva flow , well to do this you have to shut your mouth and pretend your are doing it , they can't tell :)

* Then once you drag this thing down your tongue you will see the 2 tiny test pads which are flat , try and get the thing on a weird angle so they don't actually drag face down but on their edge.

I'm not saying this is a method but I used a litte science and bullshit to get my ass home :(

One thing say you get done and do end up in court , they have tested you for pot and it was found in your bloodstream , BUT were you impaired by the drug ?

When you get done for d.u.i you are prosecuted for being over the prescribed level of impairment of alcohol ( .05 ) , BUT there is no similar reading system for the level of THC in your blood .......

So one could argue yes there was THC present , but no I wasn't impaired as there is no level set for impairment or ways of testing the levels ( yet doh ) so one should just cop a fine for smoking pot as the test can't even prove WHEN you actually consumed the weed OR whether it was passively consumed .......

Drive safely now ;)

Edited by Mulcontent
  • Upvote 1

It might be sensible to not drive directly after smoking.

Our best ways to get around these tests is to get as much information as we can.

I called the phone number provided on the department of transport site for the Australian drug information group (which is the advise line aparently) on 1800 177 833.

They said

"they are not looking for prescription drugs, only thc, mdma and methylamphetmine (ice), we dont have any other information regarding guidelines of how long after consuming you can drive, guidelines should be available after December 1"

I asked "what about ritalin"

they said "no"

even though it should show up as a methl type drug?

So something fishy there, bad information... Next step will be Department of transport themselves.

You would think, all this money they put into it, and no one can tell me if i can smoke at night after work, then drive to work in the morning with no problem. What mulcontent said is very relevant in re: the 24hr thing.

Come on people, dont sit on your bums, i think its almost time to force this testing into some sort of legal corner, how can they tell your impaired even if there is a drug in your system?

I dont know what its like in the cities. I live in a small country town in the central west of NSW. I dont think the police here have been issued chemical swab or saliva test kits.

Myself and two people I know have both been done with driving under the influence - marijuana. Copper with nothing better to do pulls you over, license and rego check, breatho test, then if they have "reasonable suspicion" they get you to wait there while they call their buddy and they take you up the hospital and blood and urine test you. Send the results to a lab up in QLD, six months later when you think it's all blown over and you might've been allright a cop shows up at your door with a summons for you.

The local magistrate's daughter was killed by a drunk driver some years ago and he fails to discriminate between pot or alcohol so comes down equally hard on both. Suffice to say it'll be years before I can drive again.

The problem out here is alot of people including myself live on farms many kilometres outside of town, there is no public transport, the one and only taxi in town shuts down around 10pm, and the local motel and pub rooms are a rip-off because they get no business and try to shaft you for whatever they can get. I would say only about 20% of people between the ages of 17-30 still have their license here. There is no police presence during the day and they do fuck all about preventing crime, but every Friday and Saturday night they're out in force pulling over everyone left right and centre. Sucks.

Whats the colour of a two cent coin?

• Upvote 1

There is no police presence during the day and they do fuck all about preventing crime, but every Friday and Saturday night they're out in force pulling over everyone left right and centre. Sucks.

Yep, lazy fuckin coppers, urged on by parasite politicians and insurance lawyers :rolleyes:

If you fail the test you are required to undergo a more rigorous saliva test back at the station or in the mobile van - this is the reading they will use in court. Also you won't be able to drive your vechile for 24 hrs ( is this an admission that after 24 hrs its ok to drive with these 2 drugs present after being detected 24 hrs prior ? think about that one .... )

Thats a very good point Mulcontent

Failing a swab at work (mine site) will get you a ride home but no entry back at work till you can piss clear which is an absolute fucking joke.

I have taken 10 weeks to piss clean, mainly due to the fact I was dehydrated usually when taking the test (4 tests over a 10 week period) I wasn't really aware and didn't fuckin care either that this was a major reason I was failing the urine test, so once again was I impaired or just testing positive?

I mentioned this to the hierarchy at THEISS but the slut in charge wasn't interested :sly: I mentioned also that perhaps I should have taken up an addiction to heroin as I would have only had to abstain for 48hrs to piss clean, of course she wasn't interested in that either lol

Actual impairment ,... this should be a logical defense, but no, all the magistrate is interested in is if a line drawn by a group of fuckhead politicians has been crossed.

What a fucked justice system we have when you can't even prove your not a threat lol

• Upvote 1

I dont know what its like in the cities. I live in a small country town in the central west of NSW. I dont think the police here have been issued chemical swab or saliva test kits.

Myself and two people I know have both been done with driving under the influence - marijuana. Copper with nothing better to do pulls you over, license and rego check, breatho test, then if they have "reasonable suspicion" they get you to wait there while they call their buddy and they take you up the hospital and blood and urine test you. Send the results to a lab up in QLD, six months later when you think it's all blown over and you might've been allright a cop shows up at your door with a summons for you.

Are you for real? :peace:

Is it even legal for them to take blood & urine samples?

I think a copper would need to charge me before I went anywhere with em lol

...and I wouldn't be offering up samples of anything until I'd spoken to a lawyer :thumbsup:

lol

• Upvote 1