White Heaven seeding...

The Skunk plant is one of mans few true breeding hybrids.

It had most, if not all recessive traits bred out of it looooong before you got your grubby mitts on it SS

You would expect it to breed true

Most Skunk strains I have seen will pop out the occasional male flower due to it's equatorial sativa heritage

Anyway, don't fuck those seeds up SS, I'll be winning them this month, and I expect 15 fatties to all sprout hehe

yeah most strains will spit male flowers when its been cloned to death... well various reasons really.. id say this was from being cloned to death..:P...

any ways.. a lot more pics tonight.. the buds are starting to form.. end of week 5.. the seeds are starting to form too.. and its riddled with them... B) cant wait.. only a few more weeks to go..

did some one mention pics.. :P

thanks bongon... i try... lol ... wish i had a macro lens for the cam though..

well its been 3 weeks since the last lot of pics.. everything is running smooth.. seeds everywhere..

cant be much longer to go now.. im guessing another 2 weeks..

well some shots... :wave:

well thats it.. a few seeds popping through..

more pics next week i guess...

well this is it.. thanks to all that have replied to this thread.. this is almost it.. ive chopped out the bulk of whats in there.. ive left a few of the bottom branches to finish up over the next few days...

these have been flowering for some where near 10 weeks.. im not sure.. its been a fuckin long time.. :D

theres seeds popping out of the husks everywhere.. and it looks to be a complete success .. time will tell once ive gone through the seeds and picked out the good ones..

some pics...

well thats it for now.. :D :rolleyes: