my very 1st grow!

Gday mate, :whistle:

Good luck with your grow, i'm going guerrilla this year for the 1st time too.

If the plant has enough foliage left on it - say 40% then it should survive and even be a stronger plant!

Pissing around the area is pretty hit and miss IMO.

I live 'out bush' and we have to protect anything we plant with cut-down 44 gallon drums around them. Stops the roo's etc...

Just remember to make the diameter of the enclosure less than 1m so a wallaby or roo can't hop in it.

This may not be the best thing for stealth - but perhaps you could paint it or cover it with fresh foliage from other plants to disguise it. Keep re-freshening the camo plant material to help it blend in and to reduce risk of a pile of flammable twigs.

Even driving stakes into the ground around it, then putting some heavy fence wire as a wall - then the camo treatment.

Dig a hole and put a water-proof box in it to keep your nutes, tent pegs, wire cutters, string etc in so you aren't always taking stuff on yourself when you need to do some maintenance. Also - do not throw ciggie butts or trash around your area - it will show anyone who knows the bush that there is something worth coming out there for...

All the best for your girl (hopefully it's a girl!)

Jimbo lol