• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

my very 1st grow!

- - - - - cannabis

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

illmaticyo

illmaticyo

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
yeh i cut some holes in the side of the bottle so it gets some ventilation. i havnt had a succesfull grow yet either every time i hav got some little seedlings they hav gotten eaten... this is as far as i hav ever gotten. i will try to put up pics and tell u wat i am doing as much as i can to help u out...
peace...

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Beans

Beans

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Alright, thanks so much man.

Cheers.
- Lewk

"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction" - Bob Marley.

420 friendly.

Budman2012

Budman2012

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2963 Posts:
  • Interests:Everything Interesting!!!
  • Fav. Lighting: THE LIGHT !
:D
High mate ,
Hey if its in potting mix then just clean water will suffice for a few weeks as Potting mixes have added slow release ferts B) o.k. and not too wet all the time , don't want to rot the new roots .. I spose It should always be slightly moist to watered through with young plants , never let a medium dry out completely ofc B)

Anyway , just give it time and see how it goes .. what area are you in? , as It's still pretty cool in most parts of Oz? .. might take a while to really kick off .. lol

Let us know how it goes and Good luck with it all lol

Budman B)
Too Many Much , So Little Not.

illmaticyo

illmaticyo

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Posts:
ok i think i will just stop using the fertilisers aye. its good because the bottle top trapts a lot of moisture in so i only water it 2 times a week and its always like moist..

im in qld up northish. so it is starting to warm up temps usually around 17 to 25 i guess.

illmaticyo

illmaticyo

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Posts:
hey... so im not to familiar with the bush and today my grow partner couldnt make it so i had to go by myself. when i was in there i saw a snake and it scared the shit out of me haha. i was freaking out and got so paranoid wasnt that pleasant of an experience.:thumbsup: my plants seems to be gooing pretty well to, it hasnt grown a lot since last time but the leaves have been developing a bit... here is some pics. tell me if u notice anything wrong with it. also wat does root rot look like?

below is the same plant just on different angles.

Attached Files

Beans

Beans

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 Posts:
Did you put these in the bush?
how often do you water and how do you do your watering?

illmaticyo

illmaticyo

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Posts:
yer its in the bush near my house. i have been watering twice a week and usually just take water down when i go to see it.

Beans

Beans

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 Posts:
Man your grow setup is like exactly the same as what i'm doing..haha that's awesome.

Goodluck once again.

illmaticyo

illmaticyo

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Posts:
haha thats rad. how is urs going? u should post up some pics

Beans

Beans

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 Posts:
Well my previous grow died a couple of weeks ago, so i recently planted a new seed.

When these ones sprout, i'll post the pics.

Not sure what strain they are, but we'll hopefully see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis

PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.