my very 1st grow!

yeh i cut some holes in the side of the bottle so it gets some ventilation. i havnt had a succesfull grow yet either every time i hav got some little seedlings they hav gotten eaten... this is as far as i hav ever gotten. i will try to put up pics and tell u wat i am doing as much as i can to help u out...

peace...

:D

High mate ,

Hey if its in potting mix then just clean water will suffice for a few weeks as Potting mixes have added slow release ferts B) o.k. and not too wet all the time , don't want to rot the new roots .. I spose It should always be slightly moist to watered through with young plants , never let a medium dry out completely ofc B)

Anyway , just give it time and see how it goes .. what area are you in? , as It's still pretty cool in most parts of Oz? .. might take a while to really kick off .. lol

Let us know how it goes and Good luck with it all lol

Budman B)

hey... so im not to familiar with the bush and today my grow partner couldnt make it so i had to go by myself. when i was in there i saw a snake and it scared the shit out of me haha. i was freaking out and got so paranoid wasnt that pleasant of an experience.:thumbsup: my plants seems to be gooing pretty well to, it hasnt grown a lot since last time but the leaves have been developing a bit... here is some pics. tell me if u notice anything wrong with it. also wat does root rot look like?

below is the same plant just on different angles.

post-12389-1187680472_thumb.jpg

post-12389-1187680482_thumb.jpg

post-12389-1187680490_thumb.jpg