my very 1st grow!

hey everryone wat up? so as the title says this is my first grow and by using this thread im hoping to get some feedback on wat i should and shouldnt do etc. i am almost 2 weeks in to it already and will post up some pics as soon as i can... they are a bit sketchy cuz there of my phone.. tell me wat u think of them if they are a good size for almost 2 weeks old B)

my setup?? at the moment i got it in a pot with some potting mix. i am trying to put like a mesh type fence around it but it isnt going to good haha. i have just started using miracle grow on it. its in some bush area just near my house... i dont think many people ever go there i have seen a few like bottles around the outskirts but when u get in there, there isnt really any signs of people around

here is some pics wat do u think? the first and second pics are about a week in to it and the last one i took today it is almost 2 weeks there. does it look healthy?

post-12389-1187339512_thumb.jpg

post-12389-1187339543_thumb.jpg

post-12389-1187339565_thumb.jpg

It looks like a healthy lil plant there, and all look like it is going well.

But 1 thing i would do is dont feed it any nutes just yet it still a lil young as the nutes will build up in the soil and can cause you probs latter on and burn a seedling in no time, other than that all is looking good.

Sorry what i ment by your setup was are growing indoors or out but u have answered that question for me with ya pics...