Hey guys i know this thread is ancient but wondering if theres more info on this local strain Cleverman that Mullaways grows for his tinctures? I remember reading somewhere that Mullaways had actually bred the Cleverman and has had it tested and it's a high CBD strain. Is Mullaways Cleverman in circulation with Aussie growers or only with him and the few he works with? If he did breed it wouldn't it be more climatized for our Australian climate and therefore a great strain to grow? Would love to know more about this strain and its availability

Chief :peace:

From what I know Mullaway does sell some of his strains/crosses but I am not aware of Cleverman being commercially available.

Naycha :peace:

Thanks for your reply Naycha, when i get some reliable transport i wanna hit nimbin up and see if theres any leads. I dont think it would be very smart for me to hit him up about it on facebook just because he most likely wouldn't wont to talk shop + he recieves hundreds if not thousands of messages asking for him for tinctures and stuff, thats why i thought i'd ask around here. But im glad to hear there is a possibility of it being out there :D

Thanks for your reply Naycha, when i get some reliable transport i wanna hit nimbin up and see if theres any leads. I dont think it would be very smart for me to hit him up about it on facebook just because he most likely wouldn't wont to talk shop + he recieves hundreds if not thousands of messages asking for him for tinctures and stuff, thats why i thought i'd ask around here. But im glad to hear there is a possibility of it being out there :D

I'd say you'd have way more chance of finding something else of his. If he is still in the process of applying for plant breeders rights for Cleverman giving it out would affect this.

Naycha :peace:

From what I saw and heard on the SBS talkback show Insight on the 7th of October... he stated that he has had it tested through Southern Cross University once ( I'm assuming they utilised HPLC as GC buy itself will not show THCa only total THC

The tincture was reported to have no or very limited levels of THC and only THCa...

I'm pretty sure he also said his product had no CBD... (I cant be bothered watching it again but I'm pretty sure)

Would be interesting to see how he produces the oil as THCa will convert to THC with the application of heat.