Greens cause drug policy furore

Guest Urbanhog

TOM UNTILL YOU DECIDE TO SHOW ME A DOCUMENT THAT PROOVES EVERYTHING I SAID WRONG DONT BOTHER WITH ME SERISLY COME AND BRING THOSE FACTS BACK HERE . AND IF YOU ARE CORRECT I WILL APOLOGISE TO YOU SIMPLE

A simple search found 40 web pages about the Labor-Green Accord, sort through them yourself. I don't want your apology, it's not important to me.

You are worse than a fool, you are a fool with a closed mind.

Ohh by the way i thought u may want to take some advice on your own quotes man:

Regards, Tom.

It's no crime to have an opinion, the crime is committed when you force others to conform to your beliefs.

Just a Thought but lets stop arguing n shit and just smoke a cone . cause thats why were all here WEED NOT POLTICAL BELIFES AND OPNIONS.

It's no crime to have an opinion, the crime is committed when you force others to conform to your beliefs.

You are the one trying to force me to supply you with proof, and to conform to what you say is right.

hard everdince not just some link on the internet but the actuall policy on paper with the green's enevolment listed .

There is no hope of whatever that I will send you a document on paper, I don't want your address and you are certainly won't get mine. You want the proof, get off your lazy backside and get it yourself, I am not a lackey to obey your commands, there are people here with much more important calls on my time and quite frankly I would rather get mould on my crop than have any further involvement with you.

Guest GFD waiting on a password.
Handled your temper well Tom. I have already voted in the NSW election as I had a postal. For the first time I voted Green instead of Labor in both houses. Their (Labor) disgraceful gutless and immoral stance on refugees and now their slimy attitude to on the war is going too far.

I've just read through this topic, and I have something to quote to you Chronic_la_jar_jar, a quote from a Great American Hero....(Which goes to show you what they had to work with...)

"WHOO HOO! I am so smart! ESS-EM-AR-TEE! I am so.... oh...."

I'm sorry, but anyone who tries to engage in a serious socio-political discussion, in text form, should perhaps think about obtaining their year 4 spelling certificate before slapping random letters on their keyboard, hoping to create an intelligible, let alone intelligent argument.... :P

:P!!!!

peace

And there will be peace, once we all get together and try for it, there will be peace for all..... :P

p.s. Well done Tom, you should get an Ozstoners Medal for Exceptional Conduct in the face of a Moron.....:P!!!!