Greens cause drug policy furore

Guest Urbanhog

[glow=red]THE FOR EVER SAKING GREEN PARTY [/glow] :angry:

Hey with the stuff about the green party i laugh at it . The greens are proberlly the biggest drug users themselves and also I'm so Sick and tired of the green party getting into poltical issues other then Enviormental Law . They try and pretend that they are dooing Australia a Favour but the Greens is the biggest laughing stock of this country. Putting all you loyalties and intrests asside .

WHAT HAVE THE GREENS REALLY DONE TO BENIFT THIS COUNTRY . BUT NO MORE THEN TRYING TO PUSH THIS COUNTRY BACK FROM DEVELOPMENT . ANYTHING THE GREENS HAVE ACHOMPLISHED IS A BIG FUCKING PAIN THE ASS ANYWAY LIKE FISHING LICENSES . THIER USLESS THEY DONT BELONG IN FEDRAL PARLIMENT . FUCK OFF GREENIES

Guest bacchus
[glow=red]THE FOR EVER SAKING GREEN PARTY [/glow] :angry:

Hey with the stuff about the green party i laugh at it . The greens are proberlly the biggest drug users themselves and also  I'm so Sick and tired of the green party getting into poltical issues other then Enviormental Law . They try and pretend that they are dooing Australia a Favour but the Greens is the biggest laughing stock of this country. Putting all you loyalties and intrests asside .

WHAT HAVE THE GREENS REALLY DONE  TO BENIFT THIS COUNTRY . BUT NO MORE THEN TRYING TO PUSH THIS COUNTRY BACK FROM DEVELOPMENT . ANYTHING THE GREENS HAVE ACHOMPLISHED IS A BIG FUCKING PAIN THE ASS ANYWAY LIKE FISHING LICENSES . THIER USLESS THEY DONT BELONG IN FEDRAL PARLIMENT . FUCK OFF GREENIES

chronic..

i find it really weird that you would criticize a political party that is tring to, among other things, change drug laws in this country..

you obviously enjoy your smoke, you really want to be a criminal for doing so?...

you really are a strange unit... :rolleyes:

Edited by bacchus

First off I am a founding member of both the Tasmanian Greens and the Australian Greens, that's right I helped form them and I kicked off their mj policies.

Your comments show a lack of research over the last ten years of political history. In Tasmania they have forced the government to upgrade our schools and health system to a stage where they are now out of the dark ages, they forced the Whistle-blower legislation into law, have opposed several parliamentary pay rises, improved public transport, been a voice in parliament for charitable groups and the underdogs that the major parties ignore due to lack of votes.

On a federal level they have been the only real opposition to a war in Iraq unless it is sanctioned by the UN, opposed the mining of many Australian areas of worldwide environmental significance, and are pushing for more honesty in government by trying to bring in legislation to ensure that politicians and parties show their pecuniary interests.

Since day one the Greens have always stood for social justice as well as the environment and are the only party that has a policy of constructive drug law reform. The Greens are all for development but it must be done in a way that doesn't have a negative effect on our planet or descendants. One major difference between the Greens and most of the other parties is that we look at the repercussions of a decision over a hundred years or more, not just until the next election, after all we are only borrowing this planet from our great grandchildren so we should do the right thing by them.

What have your favourite politicians done for future generations?

Also they are not the biggest drug users out and I can vouch that several of our Green pollies are totally straight, in future please get your facts straight before attacking the only party that is on our side whether they win or lose votes over their stance on drug law reform. The Greens support the people and not the multi-nationals so stop believing the half truths that appear in the media and find out the real truth for yourself.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

the green's have no intrested in changing Drug emindments no poltical party expect the legaliston party is . DONT THINK IM SUCH A TYPICALL idiot and even if the greens were for the legaliztion of cannibus . i Just dont vote on a party for one policy .THATS JUST PLAIN STUPIDTY .

BECAUSE GREENIES WILL TURN THIS COUNTRY BACKWARDS ON OTHER POLICY'S U KNOW IT AS WELL AS I DO

Guest bacchus
the green's have no intrested in changing Drug emindments no poltical party expect the legaliston party is . DONT THINK IM SUCH A TYPICALL idiot and even if the greens were for the legaliztion of cannibus . i Just dont vote on a party for one policy .THATS JUST PLAIN STUPIDTY  .

BECAUSE GREENIES WILL TURN THIS COUNTRY BACKWARDS ON OTHER POLICY'S U KNOW IT AS WELL AS I DO

i didn't say you were an idiot mate...

and actually i don't know that the green's will turn this country backwards...i don't think that at all...

thank god for the green's i say....

Guest bacchus
First off I am a founding member of both the Tasmanian Greens and the Australian Greens, that's right I helped form them and I kicked off their mj policies.

wow tom...i didn't know that....

congratulations tom on excellent work thus far....you have my support...

here's hoping for a big swing in upcoming nsw election...

the green's have no intrested in changing Drug emindments no poltical party expect the legaliston party is . DONT THINK IM SUCH A TYPICALL idiot and even if the greens were for the legaliztion of cannibus . i Just dont vote on a party for one policy .THATS JUST PLAIN STUPIDTY  .

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and you are seriously starting to look very foolish, I strongly recommend you research some of the statements you have made, you may want to edit a couple of your posts afterwards.

Stop being a redneck and open your eyes.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

You are really pretty thick aren't you, the policies that were implemented were those of the Greens, the Labor had to agree with and implement them as part of the agreement to enter the Labor-Green accord that allowed them to win government, don't try to argue Green history and policy with me, I WAS THERE, I WAS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN MANY STATE AND FEDRAL ISSUES, YOU WERE NOT.

STICK TO ENVIROMENTAL ISSUES

I would recommend you also look up the meaning of environment, it covers much, much more than just flora and fauna, it covers everything that has an impact on our lives, everything.

Also I am not a hippie, I am obviously better educated and more informed about current issues than you are, I have trade qualifications, a diploma in another field entirely, and several other qualifications. I liken your comments on politics to the garbage that the DEA spreads about cannabis, no basis whatsoever in truth and no intention whatsoever to open your eyes and see what's staring you in the face, as Bob would say, you are a dinosaur.

It would also be appreciated if you could cut down on the foul language when addressing me, if you are capable of finding other words that is.

Also it is the Labor Party, not Labour as they have adopted the US spelling, they suck up to America just as badly as the Liberals do, I think that both of them would like to see us as the 53rd US state.