Legal Plants in NSW

Ok, I've always thought that you were aloud to have 1 personalised plant aslong as it wasnt in a hydro set-up as it is then classified as "commercial". HOWEVER, My old man only recently told me that you can have 3 plants for personal use aslong as its not in a hydro.

BUT, I've been told a whole heap of other variations to whats legal and whats not, so I've never really bothered in checking up on what the actual LAW states. Just wondering if someone can answer that, also... if it is 1 or 3 plants, and I am on the right track, is it 1-3 personalised plants per individual, or 1-3 per crop?

cheers,

Jim B)

hey,

Well this was about 2 years back but i can find out again.

1 plant grown hydroponic in a state of the art setup - criminal convicition

1 plant grown organic in a simple setup - everything confiscated but no conviction

depending on how they feel or why you get caught is if they let you have 3 and only say 1 etc.

If you want to find out for sure where you sit for what, you have just goto a phone box B) (just incase they try to trace) and call crimestoppers. They have no reason not to tell you.

hey jim,

The park across the road may be ok but id personally say to close to home. Only way i could see that working is if you overgrow the whole community around you then people wont be so concerned with stealing it and people will start to get used to the way it looks.

Alot of crops are grown in obvious spots, where thousands of people may pass a day just because no one in their right mind would plant a crop there. A few examples could be next to a major train station, the zoo B) , nature strips etc.

If you do choose to go down this path, have a good think before you do and if you need any help brainstorming pm me .....stonedas

hey while on the subject does anyone no how many plants your allowed in S.A ? some say 3 others say 1 when I first started growing it was 10 that was about 13 years ago . I was told by hydro shop owner that if your plants are watered by hand it's not hydro but if you've got a drip system it's hydro is this true ?

B)

Wacked

theoretically, if you're clean from a cultivating cannabis history with the local law enforcement, and you know you're neighbours enough to trust them, or even have a chat with them, and don't get up to too much police provoking activities, you should be fine.

once again: 'theoretically'

my whole neighbourhood sports the pleassant aroma of burning buds most nites of the week and i haven't got into any trouble yet.

just use some initiative in what you're doing.

you're plans sound ok to me.