• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Odd Bongs

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

boe~pimp

boe~pimp

"The Green Reaper"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
i haven't posted much lately so i thought i would start a new thread where people can get pics of their favourite slightly abnormal bongs & pipes onto the site ! i'll start with a gift i got, it's not primarilly a bong but i can't wait to pack it up with a gram or two...

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: none
wrong forum for it boe~pimp! :D

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Fav. Lighting: none
try again - you'll be able to attach files in this forum

boe~pimp

boe~pimp

"The Green Reaper"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
okey dokey :P problem solved. thanks tboat & bb for the help :P i'll just post on from here ...

Attached Files

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests
This is my small Mexican pipe, handmade from clay, had it for many years, havent used it yet, it was a special gift from my good friend. :P

Cheers,

Urbanhog Posted Image

Attached Files

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.
hey all just wanted to add a pic of my fav bong i have onley used 3 times. i dont like seeing it dirty plus it is a bitch to clean so now it just sits there and looks good :huh:

bong on aussie :)
ozmade :D

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests
Hey oz,

I can't see how it can be a bitch to clean your bong, the easiest way is go to your home brew shop and get "Pink Stain Remover" just get a teaspoon into the bong, fill up with hot water, shake it up, leave it for few hours, or even better results for sparkling clean bong leave it over night, then rinse it with cold water.... BINGO! you got a clean bong hassle free. :huh:

Urbanhog Posted Image

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
that bong kicks ass ozmade :huh:

I'm gonna try and make one like it. Can you drill through glass with regular drill bits?

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests

that bong kicks ass ozmade  :)

I'm gonna try and make one like it.  Can you drill through glass with regular drill bits?

:huh: if you want to break the glass and badly injure yourself, you need that special drill forgot what its called, its for glass, think its called diamond head drill or something, you need a very good solid support to hold the bottle firmly (not with your hands or your mates :D ) I am sure, someone will give you more information than I can.

Urbanhog Posted Image

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.
hey pipeman this the thing i used to cut the holes in the bottle, the bit in the end of it is like what thay drill ya teeth with, it has diamond chips in it, it came with the rotoy tool i brough it from the wearhouse back in syd befoure i moved to qld i payed $60 for it and it was well worth it it has been a good little tool :huh:

bong on aussie :)
ozmade :D

P.S.thanks for that info urbandog will have to get some of that stuff

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.