A batch of clones in rockwool

Well as we are new to this site, this thread just about answered all my questions...only 1 left tho. How many generations of the one plant can i keep taking clones before I need to find another donor/strain? I have heard that you can only do "X" amount before it starts affecting the end products quality? Edited by the old couple

as far as im concerned if the donor never hits 12/12 or never starts bud cycle then you can use the same strain forever :) .....but thats just my opinion

hope that helps.

:)

soooo, if you feel you have a good mother plant stay with it til a better one comes along??? thanks for your reply chronmasta :-) Will be interested to hear others comments. I figure the plants "DNA" should remain un-altered so the end product shouldnt change. As long as the grow program and nutes are spot on at least??

• Oz unpinned this topic