Are you a lighter theif?

Are you a lighter theif?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My kids steal my lighters...and then lose them!!!

In my younger days I always carried a table lighter! Way too big to "accidently" walk off with.

But I'm here to address this....".. Evil Gnomes and wayward fairies , oh My!!! ... "

I know all about those little buzz bags. I've caught one in my garden...Have posted pix.

However it's "Borrowers" that pilfer the lighters! Those thievin' little ppl that live in the walls...

I don't know what they're making with all my white sewing thread (prolly knotting little hammocks),

and I wish they would put my jewelers loupe back....I need that thing!

:D

Yes I tend to agree with the "mysterious things nicking lighters " theory much like socks etc .

If you look at the sock dilemma scientificaly as I've seen on a couple of shows they actually worked out where the socks wents , so using this technique I went off in search of my own " lighter vortex " - a trove of lost lighters gathered in one place like flotsam in a small cove ..........

Firstly I went back to the exact point of losing my lighter which is usually while I'm sitting motionless in my puter chair on the net , the immediate search area would have to be very small I concluded

Then I tried to re-enact the scenario of losing my lighter but because I was concentrating on it so much it wouldn't dissapear !

so......... I packed a bong and thought some more - then the phone rang , I got up out of my chair and heard the lighter hit the floor just 2 seconds before I kicked it under the lounge while getting out of my chair ....... ah ha !

With my heart pounding ( and quickly telling the Telstra salesman on the phone to get fucked cos their Broadband plans suck ) I grabbed a torch and got down on the floor and inspected the area under my lounge where the lighter headed

and lordy me weren't there about 6 or 7 lighters there huddled in the darkness - I had hit the vortex , the lighter motherload , the bic bonanza one might say :blink:

here endeth the lesson , move on in peace ;)

http://potrevolution.com/members/images/smiles/icon_lighter.gif

i used to make a game out of it acually got a horrable rep for it i was shooting to fill a 10 gallon fish tank with them didn't quite make it but i came close i think my fa trick would be get about a dozen friends stonded ask if they wanted to see a trick get everyones lighter roll a couple joints with them all right next to me light em and pass em and then go and put all the lighters in a drawer or some other out of the way place and see who came to me and got there lighter i had a rule id always give it back if you knew what kinda lighter you had and asked for it back so im a asshole and i know it but its been a year or so since then