Are you a lighter theif?

Are you a lighter theif?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

always have to ask my friends for my lighter back, they are shocking lighter thieves, but we always pretty smashed too hahaha. speak up and let them know the consiquences of walking out the door with your lighter, or better still make them bring their own, :thumbsup:, i bet after sitting and watching you pull a few cones they be off to get thier own lighter. cruell but works for me. lmao

The worst lighter pixies are smokers... generally

I mean... I am a smoker... but it's other smokers who "borrow" my lighters that bugger off with em... or they pass em onto the next smoker who asks "mate have ya got a lighter i can borrow... sure.. click.. pocket" :thumbsup:

I've learnt is generally the same person/s... wotcha gotta do is... when ya notice ur precious bic has been recently flogged... and you know it's the same theiving cunt who always steals em... ask them for a lighter... pocket it back!!

or... next time u notice the gas is gettin a bit low... save it... wait for the lighter pixie to ask.. then give em that lighter... they only wanted it for a light or two anyway

FYI i am not the lighter pixie... I am the bic retriever :rolleyes:... i only nick back wots rightfully mine.