Are you a lighter theif?

Are you a lighter theif?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I mighta done it a couple of times years ago, but it used to happen to me frequently until I got a jet lighter.

Another thing thats works depending on the sesh size, is to call the lighter a name, sort of personify it. Mr Red, Mr Purple etc - like res dogs yep.

Everyone is leaving but where's Mr Purple?? Give it.

No good being without a lighter :applause:

fucking bunch of thieving bastards :peace:

I hate this.. i always buy fucking lighters cuz some fuck steals mine.. and whats even worse.. they smoke my fucking buds.. then steal my fucking lighter.. any of you fucks come to my house you better buy me a lighter... so i got something you can steal on the way out.. you bastard thieving fucks..

heres my lighter.. :toke: .....

:applause: :toke:

:punk: lmao

Yeh , I admit that It happens to me on occasion .. I tend to put my lighter right back in my pocket after use so noone else takes it :toke:

Unfortunatly that is a fairly ingrained habit , so on the rare ocasions I may socialize It's possible I will pocket someone elses :toke:

But in no way intentionally , I get enough taken and vanished myself .. So I always have spares (99.9% of time) .. :)

And even if I do pocket someones .. It rarely ever goes with me coz I'm in my pockets every few minutes anyway :applause: heheh , easy to notice 2 lighters in there ..

Shit , I didn't leave much to say for the other thread .. :toke: .. oh well I'm sure I'll think of somethin :)

Cheerz all :ack:

Budman :peace:

P.s. Can I plz borrow one of those lighters in your pocket man? .. lol .. heheheh

:peace: It's a bloody long way to go to get a lighter if mines been stolen.(there are an amazing number of ways to light a cone without one in desperate times........all a big fuck around compared to a lighter) but that is a whole thread of its own.

:toke: I'm with SS.. ::toke::

:applause: Peace MongyMan

They all ways seem to end up in my pocket.

I can be at a session with 4 lighters going around and will end up leaving with at least 2 of them in my pocket, its like they just fall in there :applause:...

people used to take my lighters especially when was smoking cigarettes and having a pipe or bong, now I don't smoke cigs I seem tobe able to keep :peace: my lighters