• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Are you a lighter theif?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you a lighter theif? (53 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you a lighter theif?

1. "I intentionally seek them out" (3 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

2. "They just always end up in my pocket" (23 votes [43.40%])

Percentage of vote: 43.40%

3. "Hell no! I know what it's like to be without" (27 votes [50.94%])

Percentage of vote: 50.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ozpicious

Ozpicious

Founder

• Admin
  • 1951 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis, Space, Computers, Fighter Fish, Wildlife, Nature...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Adjust-a-wing Hellion 6-750w w/Pro Grow 300W LED FS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Holistic Hydroponics
    CYCO
    Hy-Gen
    Green Planet
    Natures Own
As the topic was raised figured a poll could be interesting :applause:

ozsig.png

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10143 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.
They all ways seem to end up in my pocket.

I can be at a session with 4 lighters going around and will end up leaving with at least 2 of them in my pocket, its like they just fall in there :applause:...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Stoney

Stoney

Enjoys The Finer Weed In Life

• 420 Crew
  • 2615 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
well i aint no pincher but i have been known to walk out with a lighter every now and then but have to be really stoned to do it :applause:

cheerz :Dj:

D.I.Y Carbon Filter
D.I.Y Worm Farm
D.I.Y Feeder Rings

Grows Dairies
White Widow In Dirt
Ice And White Rhino
Ice And Rhino Second Run
Check the blog ya'll Stones Blogage

THOU SHALT NOT USE MUSIC OR POETRY TO GET INTO GIRLS PANTS....... USE IT TO GET INTO THERE HEADS!!!

GUNS, BITCHES AND BLING WERE NEVER PART OF THE 5 ELEMENTS AND NEVER WILL BE

smokie7902

smokie7902

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
haha i have to admit iam one of the people that end up going home with people lighters in my pokets

mull

mull

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2598 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I mighta done it a couple of times years ago, but it used to happen to me frequently until I got a jet lighter.

Another thing thats works depending on the sesh size, is to call the lighter a name, sort of personify it. Mr Red, Mr Purple etc - like res dogs yep.
Everyone is leaving but where's Mr Purple?? Give it.

No good being without a lighter :applause:
.. when the white queen once again wears the crown.. on that day.. I shall futtawackin.. rigorously..

In memory of Robbie Ganjaseed

bongonaussie

bongonaussie

Lfdjhbkma...

• 420 Crew
  • 2454 Posts:
  • Interests:growing and smoking weed. tattoos watching my 4 grand children growing up..
yeah, I'm shocker for that..totally unintentional.. :applause:

when friends look for lighters, they usually come to me first.. :peace:

been better the last 18 months since I gave up the bakky.. :toke:
I have become comfortably numb

SukonmiSkunk

SukonmiSkunk

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1814 Posts:
  • Interests:Smoking choice ganja, growing choice ganja, guitar and mountan bike riding
  • Fav. Lighting: 400 and 600 HPS
fucking bunch of thieving bastards :peace:

I hate this.. i always buy fucking lighters cuz some fuck steals mine.. and whats even worse.. they smoke my fucking buds.. then steal my fucking lighter.. any of you fucks come to my house you better buy me a lighter... so i got something you can steal on the way out.. you bastard thieving fucks..

heres my lighter.. :toke: .....

:applause: :toke:
Posted Image
thankx NATH for the awesome job on the banner.....GROW POT TO SAVE THE PLANET

"The easiest way to gain control over the population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamour for such laws if the personal security is threatend" - Josef Stalin

OPPERATION NORTHWOODS a disturbing read where the US GOV. calls for terrorist attacks as a pretext to invade cuba... devised in 1962, declassified in 2000

Budman2012

Budman2012

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2963 Posts:
  • Interests:Everything Interesting!!!
  • Fav. Lighting: THE LIGHT !
:punk: lmao
Yeh , I admit that It happens to me on occasion .. I tend to put my lighter right back in my pocket after use so noone else takes it :toke:
Unfortunatly that is a fairly ingrained habit , so on the rare ocasions I may socialize It's possible I will pocket someone elses :toke:
But in no way intentionally , I get enough taken and vanished myself .. So I always have spares (99.9% of time) .. :)

And even if I do pocket someones .. It rarely ever goes with me coz I'm in my pockets every few minutes anyway :applause: heheh , easy to notice 2 lighters in there ..

Shit , I didn't leave much to say for the other thread .. :toke: .. oh well I'm sure I'll think of somethin :)

Cheerz all :ack:

Budman :peace:

P.s. Can I plz borrow one of those lighters in your pocket man? .. lol .. heheheh
Too Many Much , So Little Not.

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun
:peace: It's a bloody long way to go to get a lighter if mines been stolen.(there are an amazing number of ways to light a cone without one in desperate times........all a big fuck around compared to a lighter) but that is a whole thread of its own.
:toke: I'm with SS.. ::toke::

:applause: Peace MongyMan

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

mrsbudd

mrsbudd

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 Posts:
  • Interests:Luv most types of music, , country, jazz, R&amp;B, rock especially aussie bands who are the best. <br />I am an &quot;old&quot; fulltime student at Tafe enjoy learning about the computer, and actually learnt a lot about Austalia that I didnt learn at school(1960 ----)<br />Started smoking when I was 21 havent stopped since, except when pregnant<br />Still like to party, but the party has to start early, really don't late late nights<br />

They all ways seem to end up in my pocket.

I can be at a session with 4 lighters going around and will end up leaving with at least 2 of them in my pocket, its like they just fall in there :applause:...

people used to take my lighters especially when was smoking cigarettes and having a pipe or bong, now I don't smoke cigs I seem tobe able to keep :peace: my lighters

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.