Foods you love that are no longer sold...

Yeah ive seen spacefood sticks around.. had a pack a couple of weeks ago actually.

Does anyone remember these iceblocks that used to be avaliable where it had 3 different fruits on the one stick (3 seperate flavours). It was lemon, strawberry and orange I think on the one stick. A little hard to explain but if anyone had them im sure theyd know what im talking about..

-AB

I also remember NZ food,

I remember Paua well, I loved Paua fritters and stuff.

Also Hapuka Steaks which are Grouper steaks.

Bluff oysters yummmm.

I just found a store that sell live Paua but at $125-00 a kilo in shells, Im just going to dream about Paua fritters lol.

Also pies- every shop over there sold Bacon and egg pies and I cant find anything like them here, Most have bacon and egg but it has mince or other shit tomato etc in it. Where NZ ones are Just pastry, bacon and egg.

But Aussies have other things that kiwis dont like Prawns, flathead, etc.

Topnotch, I know about choochoo bars! You can still get them from some places, the last place I saw them in was a lolly shop in launceston...

I hate the things B), but at shops right next to the choochoo bars there were usually bubblegum bars! Now THEY are the shiznit. I haven't seen them in years unfortunately, they probably don't make them anymore. Haha, once my cousin had one and chomped on it, and it pulled one of her teeth out!

hmmm, u people have given me the munchies...

My fave pommy foods when stoned were...

"Munchies" chocolates

"Fab" ice lollies - to die for

"Jaffa cakes" ...mmmmm

Walkers crisps

Fry's chocolate bars

Findus crispy pancakes

Soreen Malt loaf

Banana Angel delight

Iron Bru soft drink & Vimto

Marks & Sparks kedgeree

Alas, I haven't tasted any of these for years...might have to start up an import business

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.