how legal is selling seed?

I'll start growing some seed in say 10wks, Just 1 strain for now, probably Northern Lights(sensi) x Bubblegum(serious) F1. I dunno, I haven't done a test cross but bubblegum is one of my favourite mums.

I have a pure female white rhino as well, (my white rhino F2's had many XX gyrls, I didn't select for resistance to hermie, but Greenhouse musta done real good). So I could self some seeds as well, the only trait they are really stable for at all is their all gyrls though. I'd be happy to do it for free, if someone else would take all the seeds and get rid of em.

I'm scared though, I really need to know the legality of seeds, is it measured per seed or by weight?

Guest Urbanhog

Seeds are very illegal in Australia.

They are measured by per seeds.... a mate in tassie had a bag of cannabis seeds like about 100-200 seeds but the cops charged him for "possession of indian hemp seeds" they didnt even charge him by the weight or how many seeds, just "possession of hemp seeds" got off with a $150 fine.... because the guy claimed in th court that they were leftovers from when he brought the weed, he just saved them in a jar. I think the cops couldn't be fucked to count every single seed in Tassie, but in your case, they probably will if you had the seeds all nearly labelled and bagged for indiviual customers, so for the best case is try to keep the seeds in jars and just take them out when a customer wants some.

But I have no idea about the NSW laws, I only know about Tassie and QLD laws (still studying QLD laws at the moment ;) )

cheers,

Urbanhog :)

what a fucking bum u are white cluster do u get the dole ? ur that self succient ? i bet u do and u wont say so, u live 5mins from nimbin hahahaha lmao. whats it feel like to live with the rest of your dero bum mates, u call us slaves for working :) it passes the time + we end up better off then u, u fuckin bum, dole bludger is work too hard for you ? i be thinkin so

Guest bacchus

hey dr geenthumb...why don't you lay off and chill out...white cluster is not the only one who is close to nimbin, while i'm not as close as he is i am within a nice distance and take great offence to you calling the residents deros and bums and your attack on his lifestyle....if you smmoke it obviously does nothing to relax you....

take it somewhere else mate and don't make everyone else suffer your prejudices.... :)

hey shit lips if you havn't got anything costructive to say piss of .i noticed that you only joined this forum yesterday .your work must keep you to busy to not have found this site earlyer, your work needs to give you pleanty more over time so the rest of us can keep enjoying this relaxed site.mabey get a 2nd or 3rd job.do you work at a morg mabey? :) .you need some people skills or a power surge to your pc .happy herb. :;): your to much of a cunny funt to bother about really. working boy!!!

Guest Urbanhog

yeah piss off Dr.GreenThumbs... White may be a bum or dole blunger who cares....but least he's willing to get off his arse and sell/give away cheap seeds for newbies, thats why he asked here about the laws and stuff first.

Would you do the same thing GreenThumbs what White is willing to do? probably not.... are you a Aussie or a foregin? Dr.GreenThumbs is a name of a seedbank overseas too.

Cheers,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif