Cuttings from harvested buds

hey there post

bloody good work mate i knew you would pull them through

i have used lower buds as clones quiet a few times with great success but i have never had to get them out of the wheely bin lol

the only thing that i though would fuck up this test would be possible contamination from the bin but hey all worked well

cheerz :Dj:

Postman...I want to start taking some cuttings from a flowing plant...Can you give us/me a bit more info on what you did with this grow?

IE, when you took the cuttings (I understand they were scrap bits at first and then you dragged them out of the garbage to grow them BUT,

-did you use cloning compound?

-What type of potting mix did you put them into? (was it normal potting mix? Was it seedling potting mix?)

-What lights did you use and how close to the plants did you put them? -What was light cycle?

-Did you use any Fert. at all?

-What watering regime? (did you spray them with water each day? Did you just leave them a few day's till they were almost dry them water them directly? )

Did you cover the clones with plastic or anything else to keep the moisture in... or not?

Sorry for asking all these questions but I alway's get a bit frustrated when people go to the trouble of posting lots of pics with little or no info as to HOW THEY ACTUALLY WENT ABOUT IT? And this to me is the most important part. Pictures are fine but a little bit more info. goes a long way to help all us guy's who have never tried cuttings from flowing plants or anything similor. Thanks :peace:

Anyway, all the best with the grow.

Wezz

Yes i used cloning compound called "clonex", cuttings were placed in canna coco soaked in canna vege ferts then placed in a yates humidy container over a heating mat where the temperature is between 75 and 80 degrees F. Above the humidy dome are two 32 watter flouros or i have used 18 watters sitting 16 inches above the cuttings, the cuttings are then left for two weeks before they need watering,by then they have rooted and are usually ready to be transplanted into a bigger pot.