What nutrients do you use?

What nutrients do you use?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey 67Spec, nah I milk them mate :toke:

Hahah nah.. just wait for the first summer rains and they get moving on lawns and pastures. Fill a poly drum with them. Level them out with water and leave it sit for 12 months. I dont worry bout the shells, just use the liquid diluted.

When the drum is empty, just tip out the shells and crush them into a garden bed and start filling it again for next year :thumbsup:

G'Day,

I make my own organics for soil growing. Mostly worm castings from red worms (composting type) that feed on food scraps and cardboard.

The nearest hydro shop is hundreds of miles away so I picked up some water soluble agricultural nutes used for "continuous feed" commercial agriculture. Peter's Professional. My veg is 20-29-20 and bloom is 10-30-20. So far it's working out very well for me and it's very reasonbly priced. About $30 for a 25 pound bag.

Dee

I was refering to Advanced Nutrients. Not the Dutchmaster 'advanced' range. Seems to be the product of choice in Canada and America. Was watching the show 'weeds' the other night and noticed Advanced Nutrients products all over their grow room. Had a chuckle. Not sure why it hasn't taken off so much over here. Not many ppl willing to try something new perhaps? The 3 shops that i frequent, all the owners use it. It should be in ur survey. Maybe more ppl use it than I think. Edited by BentBuddha