• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

What nutrients do you use?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: What nutrients do you use? (64 member(s) have cast votes)

How many different base nutrients have you tried?

1. 1 (16 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. 2 (17 votes [26.56%])

Percentage of vote: 26.56%

3. 3 (14 votes [21.88%])

Percentage of vote: 21.88%

4. 4 or more (17 votes [26.56%])

What nutrients do you use?

1. A&B Organic (1 votes [1.56%])

Percentage of vote: 1.56%

2. Bcuzz (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Biobizz (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Canna (26 votes [40.62%])

Percentage of vote: 40.62%

5. Cornucopia (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Dutch Fest (1 votes [1.56%])

7. Dutch Master (8 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

8. Flora (2 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

9. Formulex (0 votes [0.00%])

10. General Hydroponics (2 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

11. GT Ionic (1 votes [1.56%])

12. GT Optimum (3 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

13. Headrush (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Hy-Gen (0 votes [0.00%])

15. Maxim (0 votes [0.00%])

16. Oz-Cann (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Turbo Grow (0 votes [0.00%])

18. Vitalink (0 votes [0.00%])

19. (I make my own) (3 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

20. (Other) (17 votes [26.56%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

67Special

67Special

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 Posts:
  • Interests:my faery princess and our 2 beautiful kids!<br />growing food ...and weed of course!<br />a ktm380 ...that I never seem to ride anymore :(<br />and the neverending session that is this place, of course!
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Outside in the ground, home made bubble teas - stock urine, fish emulsion, bat guano, seaweed, potash, snail jizz, worm piss/ liquid caste.

:rolleyes:
Just wondering how you extract the snail jizz?
Do you catch it in a cup, or just hit em with a mallet :thumbsup:

:toke:

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

mull

mull

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2598 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Hey 67Spec, nah I milk them mate :toke:

Hahah nah.. just wait for the first summer rains and they get moving on lawns and pastures. Fill a poly drum with them. Level them out with water and leave it sit for 12 months. I dont worry bout the shells, just use the liquid diluted.

When the drum is empty, just tip out the shells and crush them into a garden bed and start filling it again for next year :thumbsup:
.. when the white queen once again wears the crown.. on that day.. I shall futtawackin.. rigorously..

In memory of Robbie Ganjaseed

everest

everest

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 6854 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
i reckon the dutch master smells divine :peace:

but still get better results with canna

ev :peace:
skin another joint up ....an "don't expect what you don't inspect" spidershites .mumble mumble ...

Dave The Nefarious

Dave The Nefarious

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 Posts:
  • Interests:Some Lesser-Known Dave Facts:<br />* Dave likes ham.<br />* The last book Dave read was shit.<br />* Dave's bin night is Thursday, and he is hoping to meet other people with similar bin nights &amp; interests.<br />* Dave's favourite pizza is vegetarian with beef, ham, bacon and pepperoni.<br />* Dave goes for the West Coast Eagles, who fly high in every sense of the word.<br />* Dave is connected to the Internet via an intricate network of string and milo tins.<br />* Dave has have never beaten a computer at chess, but has with Minesweeper.<br />* Dave scrunches some and folds the rest - he enjoys the best of both worlds.<br />* Dave doesn't take profiles seriously enough.<br />* Dave likes to write autobiographies about other people.<br />* Dave is right-handed but is ambidextrous when it comes to cutlery.<br />* Dave uses a humidifier and a dehumidifier in his grow room and just lets them fight it out.<br />* Dave likes shirts that you never have to iron.<br />* Dave's favourite colour is transparent.<br />* Dave's favourite movie is Revenge Of The Nerds.<br />* Dave hasn't been to primary school since grade 7.<br />* Dave plays guitar and the triangle, sometimes in unison.<br />* Dave's mum thinks he's &quot;special&quot;.<br />* Dave's favourite dance is the watersprinkler.<br />* Dave doesn't have a MySpace page. (Technicallity: Dave has no friends).<br />* Dave's local Chinese restaurant doesn't bloody deliver.<br />* Dave grew up with 3 sisters and 0 brothers. Ask him anything about Home &amp; Away.<br />* Dave is a keen inventor, although hasn't invented anything yet.
So this Canna stuff ..... pretty good I take it? :whistle:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/Indycar_bucket/DtN.gif
Dave chooses Indycar for all his custom Photoshop needs

Frazz

Frazz

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 5345 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
i have used canna and GT optimum in perlite and i cant tell any difference :toke: .. but i beleive canna has perfected the coco / coir nutrients :whistle:
We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

BentBuddha

BentBuddha

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
I used GT, then Canna, from there went to Advanced Nutrients. Been using it now for almost 2yrs. Massive yeilds. Pnd and a half per 600. Urbangrower.com claims 2pnd+ per light. Still trying

Edited by BentBuddha, 13 December 2007 - 07:16 AM.

loylty gets u nothing

loylty gets u nothing

vacationer/ holiday /absent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4720 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
might try me the dutch master advance
it seems to be more concentrated than the original
take care
bil
SIGNATURE OFChaMPIONS
200lb testicle sack.jpg

DrDee

DrDee

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing and smoking or course. I seem to have developed a habit of buying seeds. I like to have lots of choices so call me a seed collector. I like to ride motorcycles. Travel is my biggest passion though as I've gotten older and the world has become more hostile, I'm limiting it to more local environs.
  • Fav. Lighting: 400 and 600hps for flowering
    400MH and T-8HO for veg.
    Shop light for clones and seedlings
G'Day,
I make my own organics for soil growing. Mostly worm castings from red worms (composting type) that feed on food scraps and cardboard.

The nearest hydro shop is hundreds of miles away so I picked up some water soluble agricultural nutes used for "continuous feed" commercial agriculture. Peter's Professional. My veg is 20-29-20 and bloom is 10-30-20. So far it's working out very well for me and it's very reasonbly priced. About $30 for a 25 pound bag.
Dee
"If you aren't busy being born...you're busy dyin'" Dylan

BentBuddha

BentBuddha

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
I was refering to Advanced Nutrients. Not the Dutchmaster 'advanced' range. Seems to be the product of choice in Canada and America. Was watching the show 'weeds' the other night and noticed Advanced Nutrients products all over their grow room. Had a chuckle. Not sure why it hasn't taken off so much over here. Not many ppl willing to try something new perhaps? The 3 shops that i frequent, all the owners use it. It should be in ur survey. Maybe more ppl use it than I think.

Edited by BentBuddha, 01 February 2008 - 12:52 PM.

TheTreeBoundRat

TheTreeBoundRat

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 600w MH for veg. Outdoors for flower
Are the Advanced nutes a three part? Wheres the best place to buy them? Im in Queensland but can ship it up.
If you can't be good then be good at it.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.