VapourHead Vapourizor

you're showing me the door for having my say and proffering an opinion? who exactly is the nanny here and when did you become the doorman? get over yourself girly, just as all members here, i have the right to an opinion even if you don't like it. i don't agree with everything said here but i wouldn't think of trying to stop people saying it.

the "if you don't like it leave" isn't your option to give.

i commented because i saw people being mean for no reason other than inbuilt prejudice. i was brought up better than that. i'm nice before i'm nasty. :-)~

yup good on ya mate. I agree with your point of view, but even moreso I agree that you should be allowed to express it without being harassed. ;)

hey there all

this started as a simple product review on a very good vapourizer that was purchased from a good supplier who i thought may get looked at strange for his background

so i decided to order one cause it was a great deal and thought that by me posting a review it would let people know not only how the product performed but also how the supplier treated the customer

THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT HIS PAST

if ya wanna talk about his past and debate him on it give him a call

really annoys me some of these flame ups

topic closed